Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

Jeru360

Reaction score
It’s frustrating because Wolves or most dangerous on the counter but certain players will always slow it down.
Looks Sarabia will not be one of those players. Looking forward to seeing more of him.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We. Look so much better pushing forward.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair City have taken there foot off the gas and we’re seeing more of the ball.
Sure but the signs were there when we decided they hadn't scored enough. The mistakes were totally self inflicted. If anything, that's a concern.

Zakalwe

Groupie
Reaction score
Why have we spent the entire game playing passes across the back, given that City has been pressuring that all game?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Hard to be positive when you've only crossed the half way line 8 times in 85 minutes though to be fair
Agreed. I'm not feeling positive about the performance, it's been pretty awful. Its just the knee-jerk extreme reactions.

Not complaining about it, I've been on here long enough to expect it in the commentary thread. I'm just surprised that anyone else is surprised about it.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dawson is not even playing he is not eligible to play today are you actually watching the match or just whinging on this board like all the other bunch of whingers.
Just thinking would he be able to improve our persistent passing out?

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The one thing that really puzzles me is that we clearly practice and have instructions to play in our own six yard box.
Why don’t we do the same thing for the other six yard box?
It’s bizarre
Very good point actually!

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wolves can only compete when Ruben plays out of his skin.. when he can’t, we struggle so much.

Montana_Man

Groupie
Reaction score
I feel for Cunha.. just about the only one who tries to make a run and nobody even tries a pass...looks rightly frustrated

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forwards come too short for the ball.
Smart defences can push up and squeeze our space.

Need a striker who plays on the shoulder and stretches the opposition.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still cant get over how bad our attacking play is. It is awful. Time after time a cross comes in and time after time hardly anyone or no one there. It is laughably bad and isnt seeming to change. Very worrying. I have seen other teams give Man City defenders a far better game. We turn up and do hardly anything. Cunha is never a no9, Raul looks done in the Premier League and I think Adam Proudlock would score more goals than Adama and Hwang. This attacking none play will get us relegated if we arent careful.

Back
Top Bottom