Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Manchester City (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After Sasa’s performance on Tuesday I wouldn’t start him
His body language was awful and really looked like he didn’t want to be playing
Doesn’t want to be playing for O Neil is my guess.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This rain isn’t making me want to leave the house any more to be honest.

Hopefully Wolves can prove me wrong today and provide some competitive entertainment. It’s the hope that kills you!

Sir Ron

Groupie
Reaction score
I don't think the players are playing for this manager already. If they score early this could get really bad. GoN after this, villa or at best/worst bournemouth. Dark days at the mol, not sure I can even be bothered to safe stand today.
Stay at home then mate

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unfortunately, like most if not all posts; I can't see anything but a comfortable Citeh win. It might not be a "Brighton", but maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing if it would open the eyes of the idiots running the asylum and make them realise what a poor state of affairs our club is in. Maybe they already realise this and don't give a **** in any case; I don't know, but something needs to change drastically and it won't be a thumping Wolves' win today.

Rugrats

Reaction score
Every time I see Cunha's name pencilled in as our number 9 my heart sinks as I have zero confidence in him scoring. Presumably there must be a role for him, but not as our main striker. Would prefer to start with Fabio as I feel he has more chance of finding the back of the net.
Based on ? 1 goal in 596 games ?

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got a funny feeling about today

I have to the Prem record goal scoring total in a match might be possible .

I feel the same. But not sure if I am still drunk from last night.

What? …… double figures for Citeh??

That’s my funny feeling about today:mad:

So have I, turns out I just had diarrhea.

What we saying then lads????

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A week ago, Luton picked up their first point of the season so perhaps this week will see Man City drop their first points of the season. I can dream, can’t I?

Anyway, I’ll be at the cinema all day so I can just pick up the good news when Im finished. :D

COYW!
Well, I just left the cinema and i didn’t really expect to get the good news I just got!! :D

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Unfortunately, like most if not all posts; I can't see anything but a comfortable Citeh win. It might not be a "Brighton", but maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing if it would open the eyes of the idiots running the asylum and make them realise what a poor state of affairs our club is in. Maybe they already realise this and don't give a **** in any case; I don't know, but something needs to change drastically and it won't be a thumping Wolves' win today.
Oh well

Back
Top Bottom