Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Manchester City (H) Pre-Match Thread!

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I will enjoy my day out today but think it’s virtually inevitable that we will lose. That doesn’t feel good at all.
Same for the other 19 teams though really

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s got that walking to the gallows feel about it today. As long as we don’t see our players, however jokingly, asking their players to go easy on us in the tunnel then I’ll accept whatever comes as long as the effort is there and the lads don’t give up. Anybody doing what Sa did in the tunnel with De Bruyne needs their contract ripping up.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
It’s got that walking to the gallows feel about it today. As long as we don’t see our players, however jokingly, asking their players to go easy on us in the tunnel then I’ll accept whatever comes as long as the effort is there and the lads don’t give up. Anybody doing what Sa did in the tunnel with De Bruyne needs their contract ripping up.
What did Sa do? I can't remember.

Kennedy

Reaction score
I'm not going today.

Gave my ticket to my nephew, he really wanted to go and I didn't. He's a Wolves fan btw!

I will watch on TV still. Can't remember feeling so disconnected.

The spin and corporate talk of cycles from Hobbs just stinks to me.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After Sasa’s performance on Tuesday I wouldn’t start him
His body language was awful and really looked like he didn’t want to be playing
In gaz we trust lol

It was a strange performance but he was coming deep that’s not his game. Probably what instruction he was given

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Plenty of positives to be gained, no more negatives required. Think we'll put up a decent performance but quality always shines through. 1-3.

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Oh great, Gary will find out 5 at the back helps him to grind out just enough boring results to keep his job beyond Xmas. Was hoping he'd get a couple more thrashings and be gone before November.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not going today.

Gave my ticket to my nephew, he really wanted to go and I didn't. He's a Wolves fan btw!

I will watch on TV still. Can't remember feeling so disconnected.

The spin and corporate talk of cycles from Hobbs just stinks to me.
I had a phone call earlier asking if I wanted to go. I'm busy anyway, but there's no way I'm subjecting myself to today's horror show! I've had a bad enough week as it is, at least if I find some time to watch later I can turn it off after they've scored their 3rd and put the game to bed!!

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't Worry - Gary has a plan!

Always looking for inspiration and ideas (having none of his own), GO has been studying the All Blacks, well,when he came out from behind the sofa after the Haka.

He was impressed by their demolition of Italy and has decided to adopt some of their methods at home to Citeh.

When the players line-up for kick-off, they are going to Morris Dance in front of Pep's team (the Haka is just too scary for our coaching staff and there wouldn't be enough time to change all the wet pants) to send a message that we are fearsome warriors and will not roll over to have our tummies tickled by big boys from another town.

That'll show 'em, eh, Gal?

(Information from my mate up that tree at Compton who saw the rehersals, he was so shocked, he fell out)

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The little bit of hope I have is that Rodri can't play. Maybe that will mean a bit more space in the middle like we had against United and the first half against Liverpool. But Guardiola will watched us in those matches and will undoubtedly shut that route off.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I expect an early goal for Man City will kill us off. This isn't even a competitive fixture.

I disagree. Manchester City only beat Sheffield United with a very late goal. Are the Blades any better than Wolves? I also recall Wolves being massive underdogs in the 1974 League Cup Final against City‘s superstars.

Every game starts 0 - 0, and while it would be a little bit of a surprise if Wolves win, it could happen.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At the very least Nunes needs to be hurled dog's abuse for as long as he's on the pitch. That at least will be fun.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We're playing Manchester City at Molineux today! Let's enjoy the game, fingers crossed it goes well for us.
This is my issue, I hate playing City and hate watching City play in general. I get that their football is brilliant and fully respect how amazing they are… I just find it all so boring.

DJW

Reaction score
Trying to decide if i'm going to allow myself to get excited at the prospect of a shock result. Ah **** it, COYW!

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Football focus at Molineux today and will be speaking to GON
It's still on?

You'll be telling me next you can still get Watney's Red Barrel.

(No Jeff, don't even think about it)

Back
Top Bottom