Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Man Utd or Solskjaer

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maguire is the most overhyped and overrated player I can recall in recent history. He is nothing more than bang average in my opinion.
This myth about him being a ball playing centre half, is absolute crap. He can play passes at about 10 yards, has the occasional little dribble into the other half, but soon remembers he’s a slow as mud so needs to get back into position, and passes to the nearest midfielder. If he’s worth £80 mil then I’ve got a 12 inch pianist

OMG - you as well??!! :D

D

Deleted member 9788

The perfect scenario for me would be for ole to get them in the relegation zone before getting sacked and them having to pick between big Sam and Tony Pulis to keep them up

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hate Manure with a passion but I'd take de Gea and Maguire like a shot as they're better than what we have.

Not sure about Maguire. Leicester must have been laughing all the way to the bank when Manchester United paid £80m for him. He is definitely not as good as Boly, and I don't think he much better than our other centre backs. Against both West Ham and Newcastle his positioning was very poor, he just didn't seem to read the game very well.

Though to be fair Maguire has gone backwards since joining United. He should have stayed at Leicester.

Back
Top Bottom