Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Man City: Tunnel Cam

Scott.Cooper

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone seen this at all but City film behind the scenes footage on a match day and it's worth watching.

This is from last night:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90xoWo5Eah8"]TUNNEL CAM: Man City 1-0 Man United Behind the scenes at the Etihad Stadium - YouTube[/nomedia]

And the Wolves game, for those interested:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1F4uNVEHmk"]Manchester City 3 - 1 Wolves Get behind the scenes at the Etihad Stadium with Tunnel Cam - YouTube[/nomedia]

S

Sandwell Wolf

I've seen this before, brilliant to watch.

The thing I like about Man City is all this kind of stuff. The TV channel is free by the way, available on YouTube to anybody who wants to watch. They are really on the ball marketing wise. They do player interviews and everything and it doesn't cost a penny to watch.

You look at Man City and all their money but it's more than that. The little things like having a brilliant looking strip, a top kit manufacturer, the CityTV channel as seen here. Their season tickets are cheap in comparison to ours, I think an adult can get a season ticket for about £349, and that's to watch a team who's top of the league with some of the best players in the world!?

All those little things called marketing help the image of the club and Man City's couldn't be any better. As a young kid, you'd look at them and think "that's the club I want to support", do you know what I mean?

When you compare it to ours we just look $$$$ing ridiculously $$$$e.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's easy to subsidise things when your owners are as rich as Man City's are.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Look at the Wolves vid at 7-33 are my eyes telling me porkies?

Why am I surprised at how arrogant most of the players were when arriving for work with the total blanking of other workers, apart from an honourable few

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Their match-day programmes are the best ive ever seen too.

Its like a bloody argos catalogue... They are very collectable if youre into that kind of thing. Really well presented.

K

KiwiWolf

Why am I surprised at how arrogant most of the players were when arriving for work with the total blanking of other workers, apart from an honourable few

Sorry mate but what happened at 7.33??

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Look at the Wolves Captains shirt. Has my brain turned inside out?

K

KiwiWolf

Oh yes, I seem to remember that from either this game or another game this season. Funny! No it's not you! LOL

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
IF I remember there was a printing error that game

A printing error on Professional Footballers shirts in a multi billion pound business and there are No proof readers in these days of cutbacks and unemployment or perhaps it was done under a workfare program.:rolleyes:

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
...or maybe Johnson did it himself under the influence ;)

S

singwolf_1

Explain?

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
watch the players turning up for work how they walk past staff as if they don`t exist.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I had the choice again right now I'd still be a Wolves fan. Gloss, polish and spin doesn't impress me in the slightest. We're a real proper football club, one of the Founder Members of the first ever Football League in the world.

Thankfully we're not some media marketed vision of excess with unlimted money to furnish every excess and 'nice to have' the masturbating money men can dream up.

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For all of Balotelli's faults he is the only player who stops and signs stuff for the mascots, as well as take a picture with them.

D

Dewsburywolf

A printing error on Professional Footballers shirts in a multi billion pound business and there are No proof readers in these days of cutbacks and unemployment or perhaps it was done under a workfare program.:rolleyes:

...or maybe Johnson did it himself under the influence ;)

Or maybe someone just wanted to make him look like the penis that he is & he was too stupid to notice

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At to laugh on that Utd clip where those kids are calling out players names and shaking their hands around 2 mins in.

Ooooo silva... (shake)

Arrrr Joe Hart.... (shake), Milner follows up with an offer of a shake only for the kid to move his hand away :D

T

Trotter

Interesting video. Thanks for posting it. Shows the players trying to stay focused before the biggest game of the season, despite everything going on around them. I don't think it's arrogance at all. Players handle the pressure in different ways. I remember Gary Neville never singing the national anthem for England and thinking it was odd.

And to be fair to the players if they were to shake the hand of everyone they walked past they'd never reach the pitch.

Is Lescott that superstitious? Has his shirt off every time he walks back up the tunnel. Kind of like the opposite of what Ince did.

D

Dewsburywolf

Is Lescott that superstitious? Has his shirt off every time he walks back up the tunnel. Kind of like the opposite of what Ince did.

Or maybe he just can't wait to get it off cos it's wet through & stinks of sweat

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Went to watch it, saw it was 18 minutes long. Switched off.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like Milijas lurking in the tunnel at the end of the clip (9:20 or so) like a little boy waiting for autographs so that he can greet a couple of the city players

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Or maybe someone just wanted to make him look like the penis that he is & he was too stupid to notice

Can we leave the guy alone now please! It's ok, am fairly sure he has played his last game for the club.

He has been hounded out of the club by the likes of you and because he stood against the stupidity of the mob in their appalling treatment of Karl Henry.

It's cost the club millions as well.

Take a bow son, good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Dewsburywolf

Can we leave the guy alone now please! It's ok, am fairly sure he has played his last game for the club.

He has been hounded out of the club by the likes of you and because he stood against the stupidity of the mob in their appalling treatment of Karl Henry.

Check back a few posts (good luck with that one :D) & you'll find I actually agreed with him on his Karl Henry stance

Keep kissing that Mick McCarthy picture above your bedpost by the way

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But you didn't respond to my highlighted bit, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

You agreed with his stance on Karl Henry?? Really? The fans were wrong then to have a go would'nt you say . . to get on his case at every opportunity i mean?That follows does it not?

It's just that you have lost me when you claim that he is 'a penis' and he is 'stupid'

D

Dewsburywolf

You agreed with his stance on Karl Henry?? Really?

The point I made was that he as captain stood by his team-mate (like any captain should) but got vilified for it by the numpty element of the support. As a result he (to my mind) then thought "oh $$$$ it why should I care?" & things for him went downhill after that

The fans were wrong then to have a go would'nt you say . .

Quite possibly

to get on his case at every opportunity i mean?

When he started playing $$$$, possibly

That follows does it not?

Not in every case, maybe he could've used it to his advantage (prove the doubters wrong) & actually upped his game

It's just that you have lost me when you claim that he is 'a penis' and he is 'stupid'

He's a penis for not earning his wages & stupid for not noticing his own surname is spelled wrong (kicking up a fuss about it) & getting it changed

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When you say 'quite possibly' you seem to have a doubt about it! You may want to reconsider your view that he was right to stand by Karl, in those circumstances.

I'm sure his displays at The Emirates and White Hart Lane could hardly fit with your assumption that he decided not to care thereafter?

The fans dont like it up 'em and that's the beginning middle and end of it.

D

Dewsburywolf

When you say 'quite possibly' you seem to have a doubt about it! You may want to reconsider your view that he was right to stand by Karl, in those circumstances.

I don't have any doubts at all, he was the captain & one of his team-mates was getting abused, it was his job to defend him. Henry himself did it in defence of Keogh IIRC

I'm sure his displays at The Emirates and White Hart Lane could hardly fit with your assumption that he decided not to care thereafter?

Agree entirely - but when he still got abuse after that - Albion game for example - he then seemed to adopt a "oh $$$$ it" attitude

For a manager as well as players it seems

And your view on him turning up to work inebriated is? Penis in my book

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There was a lot of game time from his defence of Karl, to the Albion game. He never stopped trying in my view, but the fans never stopped and that's my point.That was unfair but there was no going back with the fans. You seem to be agreeing with me?

The Manager made the same mistake with the fans and the story has the same result, no going back! I think that we have to take a hard look at ourselves.

As for the inebriation, it was completely unprofessional. That's all. I would'nt judge him on that mistake . . George Best, was he a penis??????

Erm, dont answer that one!:embarassed:

R

richiej95

I'm sure his displays at The Emirates and White Hart Lane could hardly fit with your assumption that he decided not to care thereafter!

I am pretty sure that the season is 38 games not 2?

Pretty much every player has had 2 good games or more?

If our "captain" has only had about 2 good games, that isn't good, it is pathetic

R

RichDavi

Looks like Milijas lurking in the tunnel at the end of the clip (9:20 or so) like a little boy waiting for autographs so that he can greet a couple of the city players

Think he was waiting to shake Kolarov's hand - a fellow Serb

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You really are on another planet aren't you?!

Whilst I don't agree generally with the witchhunt of a player (especially that of Karl Henry and I supported Johnson in his stance vis-a-vis said haranguing), Johnson has got off lightly. Other than a few forum posts what is this supposed hounding out? He's had no abusive songs, groans and boos of every touch, no violent attacks from angry mobs....I hate people that dismiss views from those who don't go to games but on this occasion I think you've bought into a bit of hype on here because this witch hunt is all in your head

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You really are on another planet aren't you?!

Whilst I don't agree generally with the witchhunt of a player (especially that of Karl Henry and I supported Johnson in his stance vis-a-vis said haranguing), Johnson has got off lightly. Other than a few forum posts what is this supposed hounding out? He's had no abusive songs, groans and boos of every touch, no violent attacks from angry mobs....I hate people that dismiss views from those who don't go to games but on this occasion I think you've bought into a bit of hype on here because this witch hunt is all in your head

I was present at Molineux when his name was called among the subs and he was booed! Fact!

You're in denial if you think there has'nt been a witchhunt of this player, it aint just a river in Egypt

Back
Top Bottom