Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lose on Sunday and Nuno should be sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why ? In this instance he's absolutely right.

In the last 16 league games we have.

Lost 8.

Drew 5

Won 3.

Nuno is not an attack minded coach.So if we want to score more goals it's the gaffa that needs replacing.Sorry I love Nuno but we cannot keep living in the past.

The project.( If there is one ) needs ripping up and another one sorted.Cuz this one has run its course.

Chelsea sacked the lamp and a replacement was there the day after.I actually think Nuno wants to gew hum.

Don't really think tonight is doing any of us any favours.

Because he posted it while the referee's whistle was still in his mouth

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think you are right mate, he looks drained
He’s getting paid millions. Not an excuse for us being the most boring team in the history of the 20/21 season. That ain’t gonna wash, sorry. Neves just had his third child and he put a shift in tonight.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Project is over. No one person or one thing to blame, its just what it is. Football, like life, seems attritional now. Just get Sean Dyche in now and give him the funds from Neves, Adama and Neto to invest.
Sean Dyche? **** me! A dinosaur in a Neanderthal's fur....

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The mistake was made in the summer. The club, nuno, whoever made the decision to try to change our way of playing. Whilst the idea was understandable it was the wrong time with no preseason and a congested fixture list. We are now playing catch up. It hasn't been helped by the injuries we've had which you could blame the small squad mantra for but nobody could predict a fixture list like this one when that was first decided. Changing the manager might offer a short term lift but ultimately I don't think they would take us further than Nuno can

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pointless thread. As if supporters on a forum ever decide anything significant for a club. "Oh, Morning Nuno. The Mix says you need to win the next match, you got that?". "Of course. The Mix means everything to me, I wouldn't want to let them down. As long it's fair. I always listen to them and respect them".

Whatever happens, we'll be the last to know. Football is so dodgy, nothing would surprise me.

Last edited:

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pointless thread. As if supporters on a forum ever decide anything significant for a club. "Oh, Morning Nuno. The Mix says you need to win the next match, you got that?". "Of course. The Mix means everything to me, I wouldn't want to let them down".

Whatever happens, we'll be the last to know. Football is so dodgy, nothing would surprise me.
It's a forum; we discuss things. It's what it's for.

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This thread has reminded me of the haunting lyrics of Antonio Carlos Jobin’s “How Insensitive “ that goes....

“....What was I to say
What can you say
When a love affair is over...”

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pointless thread. As if supporters on a forum ever decide anything significant for a club. "Oh, Morning Nuno. The Mix says you need to win the next match, you got that?". "Of course. The Mix means everything to me, I wouldn't want to let them down".

I'm just waiting for someone to post that Fosun have bet billions on some dodgy Chinese betting scam Involving us finishing between 10th-16th.... There's been enough other spurious BS posted.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The mistake was made in the summer. The club, nuno, whoever made the decision to try to change our way of playing. Whilst the idea was understandable it was the wrong time with no preseason and a congested fixture list. We are now playing catch up. It hasn't been helped by the injuries we've had which you could blame the small squad mantra for but nobody could predict a fixture list like this one when that was first decided. Changing the manager might offer a short term lift but ultimately I don't think they would take us further than Nuno can

The fixture list was out when the transfer window was open. It was common knowledge that those in European competitions would get minimal pre-season. It seems it was also known that Jota and Doc would be leaving in the summer. The injury to Jonny was known and we did do well to get cover in - albeit Marcal being more injury prone than Frank Spencer (one for the old ones). Rauls injury is, possibly the only really unpredictable disaster. I'd have thought every club aims to run with 2 potential backups in every position.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for someone to post that Fosun have bet billions on some dodgy Chinese betting scam Involving us finishing between 10th-16th.... There's been enough other spurious BS posted.

Wow - I think you may have got it there! It's more believable than 99% of the conspiracy nonsense going around these days. :D

Put money on the return of Walter Zenga....

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m up for giving him till the summer but **** me if Neto, Neves and Traore leave we are in an even worse position as I can’t see us signing anyone that hasn’t just learnt how to shave.
Yep it’s why I’m more worried about that really. Think I said in the Leicester comms thread that for me the biggest success in summer would be to somehow keep them with us, question is would Nuno staying be more likely to help with that, or a new manager who takes the shackles off/offer a new approach to reinstill some belief do that?

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mate, you’ve got no chance of a rational or balanced response on here.

And to play devils advocate, most of the folk who were putting their own hard earned money on Wolves to go down not two weeks ago, now have a problem with Nuno making the decision to prioritise the league games. Funny that. Zero points from the next 6 league games some of you said.
We got out of jail free thanks to the brain dead David Luiz.

It’s lunacy to write the cup off after how the last week has played out.

Also, our opponents in our next game, we literally just played their starting line up!

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Respect your thoughts Vancouver, but this "stumble" has been going on for a while.
If you said to me everything would be normal again with the return of Raul I'd be more than happy, but it seems a tad more ingrained than that as too many players are miss firing which has to be a concern for all.

I think we're all hoping that it works itself out and suddenly as if by magic we start playing the type of football we enjoyed previous.
Yes we’re all hoping but that’s what most sports are about.....hoping.
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t see things like family, sports, myself, politics etc, with rose tinted glasses....seriously.
I think I was born with about 10% rose tinted glasses compared to other people.....seriously.

But I see season as just ‘not great’. I can live with that. I don’t worry about a few bumps.
But there are sooo many positives at Wolves.

D

Deleted member yltz11841

The forum is pointless then may as well turn off the servers. Nothing on here can really affect anything at the club so no point discussing it. Transfers, games, players anything it’s all pointless close the forum.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's taken us as far as he can. He has no 'solutions'. We've been **** for 12 months now and with the players he's got that's a disgrace. I think he's out of ideas and time for a new face to take this group on.

I think you have turned into a meme. So i've had to bring out the rarely used quadruple facepalm for such over the top pant wetting.

Quadruple_Facepalm.png

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’re the same people who stick their noses out of their masks and fly tip down your local lane.
I question making it public? I'm just off to the bottom of the road to dump an old sofa...

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No one is demanding that we win.

We're demanding that we TRY.

He threw the Villa game in the cup. I don't agree with it still, but we were in Europe, had the FA Cup to come and were competing for a top 6 finish.

Now, what? He's thrown the game, which he did by this selection, let's not pretend otherwise, and for what? For nothing.

James Henry, Bakary Sako & Nouha Dicko at the time was more effective than this front three tonight - for anyone who thinks me saying he threw the game is too strong.

It was disgusting.
For the record, I think Nuno got it wrong tonight, but my post was an observation to reactions. People thought we were going down (to the point they put money on it), so you’d think they’d welcome prioritising the league when we’ve got injuries in order to help us stay up. Just seems like there’s any excuse to run the club, Nuno and the lads down on here and it’s got tiresome.

I wanted a cup run as I think we’re safe in the league, but we set up wrong for that tonight and now it’s not to be. I think there’s fair criticism’s that could be made on tonight, but it’s hard to really take them on board when it’s from the same people that are constantly going over the top.

This isn’t aimed at you as I think your posts are fair and balanced regardless of whether I agree, but I just can’t be ****ed with the debate on here tonight, plus I have nothing more to add on here that I haven’t put already in the last few weeks.

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s getting paid millions. Not an excuse for us being the most boring team in the history of the 20/21 season. That ain’t gonna wash, sorry. Neves just had his third child and he put a shift in tonight.
You are quite correct, but he looks drained, for whatever reason, personally I would make a change in the summer due to the terrible form and performances for almost a year.

bigbadwolftoo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No one is demanding that we win.

We're demanding that we TRY.

He threw the Villa game in the cup. I don't agree with it still, but we were in Europe, had the FA Cup to come and were competing for a top 6 finish.

Now, what? He's thrown the game, which he did by this selection, let's not pretend otherwise, and for what? For nothing.

James Henry, Bakary Sako & Nouha Dicko at the time was more effective than this front three tonight - for anyone who thinks me saying he threw the game is too strong.

It was disgusting.
I don't think he threw it, but he seems to have has lost his way to come out of this stupor.

Reaction score
He’s completely ruining what he built but if anybody says that the superfans say we should “go off and support the boggies! or manure! or loserpool!”

People need to stop looking through rose tinted glasses. We are dire and it falls at his feet

Reaction score
it genuinely hurts my head that some people cannot criticise him in any way because what he’s done for us.

Nuno will forever be on of my favourite humans, he’s given me the best days of my life and he’s done wonders for the club and the city we love. But like I have said before, if there was any room for sympathy in football Mancini would still be at City, Ranieri would be at Leicester, Di Mateo at Chelsea etc.

He’s starving a squad full of talent because of his negative, boring football

D

Deleted member yltz11841

it genuinely hurts my head that some people cannot criticise him in any way because what he’s done for us.

Nuno will forever be on of my favourite humans, he’s given me the best days of my life and he’s done wonders for the club and the city we love. But like I have said before, if there was any room for sympathy in football Mancini would still be at City, Ranieri would be at Leicester, Di Mateo at Chelsea etc.

He’s starving a squad full of talent because of his negative, boring football
Most on the forum would still have Mick. I couldn’t stand the bloke as a manger personally but could appreciate that he got quite a lot out of the crap he had.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes we’re all hoping but that’s what most sports are about.....hoping.
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t see things like family, sports, myself, politics etc, with rose tinted glasses....seriously.
I think I was born with about 10% rose tinted glasses compared to other people.....seriously.

But I see season as just ‘not great’. I can live with that. I don’t worry about a few bumps.
But there are sooo many positives at Wolves.

Perhaps we've been spoilt by finishing 7th in the last two seasons as well as getting to a FA Cup Semi and the Europa Quarter.

But that alone raises expectation, so folk are naturally dis-appointed when those expectations are not realised.

Maybe we'be been over achieving, in which case getting to the FA Cup 5th round and finishing around 14th in the PL should be more of an expectation.
I do agree with you, there are many positives in supporting Wolves right now and like yourself I too have followed the club for decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom