Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lose on Sunday and Nuno should be sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is not on the pitch offering nothing. Players equally to blame for the performance today.

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He should have gone a week ago
Let’s face it it was amazing while it lasted but this entire season has been a shambles
Raneri won the premier league title for Leicester and got sacked because they lost to Sevilla in the champions league

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree with your anger but you're going at this in the wrong way.

Who cares about Sunday? If we win Sunday, does it magically make tonight alright? No chance. **** Sunday.

Tonight was an embarrassment, it was shameful. We threw the game with that XI.

I saw someone put this on Facebook and it was right, we had a BETTER front three in League One. It's a fact.

We need to know why Nuno is deliberately sending out a team that he knows won't score. Why didn't he make the subs at half-time?

**** Sunday. The season is over.

MattWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I love Nuno as a man and I’d hate to see him sacked but do you all honestly think he’s able to produce a more exciting brand of football? I’ve got to be honest, I’m bored watching this. We are so predictable every game.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Who cares about Sunday? If we win Sunday, does it magically make tonight alright? No chance. **** Sunday.

I saw someone put this on Facebook and it was right, we had a BETTER front three in League One. It's a fact.

We need to know why Nuno is deliberately sending out a team that he knows won't score. Why didn't he make the subs at half-time?

Even with the better front 3 on we were still ****

moutinho and neves can’t play in a midfield together . Never have and never will.

the most immobile midfield in profressional football

our only way our scoring is relying on traore or Neto to beat 3 men. And / or a wonder goal .

Time for vitinha and otasowie to get a chance in midfield

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This

AlwaysAwolf

Reaction score
I have said it before and I will say it again - JULEN LOPETEGUI is the man to take us to the next level. He plays an exciting brand of football and at the end of the season I can see the lure of the Premier League enticing him. Fosun this is the man - make it happen (into latter stages of Champions League with Sevilla and doing amazing in La Liga).

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno is 100% to blame for tonight. I am disgusted.

Not much, but some momentum from the last two games to put towards a real challenge for the FA Cup. I have been thinking about it for the last week or so now as a real opportunity. Win that and not only do we make history with a trophy, we are back in Europe. May sound pathetic but to quote the man himself, dreaming is for free.

Then that team. Honestly, what kind of team was that. We know we are essentially playing with 10men when Fabio Silva is playing, then to make matters worse, Morgan Gibbs ****ing White.

I am not happy.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm totally gutted tonight. Nuno will put the full side out on Sunday in the hope we can move up to 13th. FFS 13th? This is the game he should have prioritised, not Sunday. We could have beaten that lot tonight. He got it wrong, like he's getting so much wrong. He can't get us to play football and 13th/16th is about where we are now. This is the limit under Nuno and he's shown today he's lost the plot and he's out of ideas.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love Nuno as a man and I’d hate to see him sacked but do you all honestly think he’s able to produce a more exciting brand of football? I’ve got to be honest, I’m bored watching this. We are so predictable every game.
So if you think this then think what it does to the players?

Mountie

Groupie
Reaction score
He's taken us as far as he can. He has no 'solutions'. We've been **** for 12 months now and with the players he's got that's a disgrace. I think he's out of ideas and time for a new face to take this group on.
Not been on this site long but I've all ready noticed all you do is moan moan moan!! Literally you are biggest moaning ****er I have seen in my life.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He's taken us as far as he can. He has no 'solutions'. We've been **** for 12 months now and with the players he's got that's a disgrace. I think he's out of ideas and time for a new face to take this group on

Won’t happen at this point in the season, what’s the point if fosun wanted to change would have been done

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm coming around to the idea. Another manager could do much better with this squad, let's be honest. No idea why we've reverted to 5 at the back, especially for games like this.

WetheralWolf

Reaction score
My immediate reaction is yes....completely agree

Will let you know how I feel Sunday morning

codsallwolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If the Southbank was open he would have gone months ago... we’d have booed our yeds off tonight

Mountie

Groupie
Reaction score
I'm totally gutted tonight. Nuno will put the full side out on Sunday in the hope we can move up to 13th. FFS 13th? This is the game he should have prioritised, not Sunday. We could have beaten that lot tonight. He got it wrong, like he's getting so much wrong. He can't get us to play football and 13th/16th is about where we are now. This is the limit under Nuno and he's shown today he's lost the plot and he's out of ideas.
I think you are out of ideas as you are spouting the same *******s over and over again.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So harsh on vitinha and mgw to play them out of position.

Don’t know what moutinho has done to play every game . He is ****ing ****

vitinha has to come in for him

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d hate to see us lose Nuno if we’re going to find and sack several managers over the next few years.
What’s the point in that?

Didn’t work for Chelsea, did it? I think 7 managers in the last 6 years, right?
Building a great team takes more than 2.5 seasons. If Wolves fans want a football dynasty, then it’ll take a bit of time.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shouldn't rest on one result, he should be sacked regardless. The bloke has served up worse football since the restart than Lambert ever did, despite having a vastly superior squad. It's awful to watch and the results are mediocre too. No need to wait for Sunday, the change might as well be made now.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to an opinion but anyone who doesn’t blame Nuno for this current mess is deluded!!
"But but Nuno is a great bloke who gives all his money away to charity" - will be the reply. The trouble is he's employed as a football manager not for being a great bloke.
The man is the very definition of BORING !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom