Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lopetegui

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t think he needs the money he could have waited for a team better than wolves
He’s still risking relegation on his CV if it goes pear shaped.
Agree. He actually seems like he wants to be here and is saying things to suggest that he's familiarised himself with the club and the support already. Everything he's saying so far suggests that he's here for the long haul and is coming to be as successful as possible - he certainly doesn't strike me as somebody who has basically been coerced by financial incentives to come here.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree. He actually seems like he wants to be here and is saying things to suggest that he's familiarised himself with the club and the support already. Everything he's saying so far suggests that he's here for the long haul and is coming to be as successful as possible - he certainly doesn't strike me as somebody who has basically been coerced by financial incentives to come here.
Aside from those financial incentives that involve Shi/Sellars supporting him with the quality and balance of players he needs to get us out of this mire.

Reactions: Ned

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When do the players return to training, I know they have had a few days off?

WolvTown

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As xmas approaches, I think we all need to remember what happened to Jesus, when they thought he was a saviour and ended up...
He's beginning to tone down the possibilities, "wolves are in a bad position " and "we have to play matches with just this squad before the window opens."

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As xmas approaches, I think we all need to remember what happened to Jesus, when they thought he was a saviour and ended up...
He's beginning to tone down the possibilities, "wolves are in a bad position " and "we have to play matches with just this squad before the window opens."
Just like Bruno…….already making excuses;)

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We're bottom of the league and can't sign anyone until 1st January. What exactly is he saying that isn't stating the obvious?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
You need to read your bible. What happened to Jesus? He came back from the dead, rose to heaven, became a king and saviour and is worshipped by billions over the world! Whether that is true or not is one thing, but If you're going to use an analogy from the bible you should at least follow it through to the end of the story!

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You need to read your bible. What happened to Jesus? He came back from the dead, rose to heaven, became a king and saviour and is worshipped by billions over the world! Whether that is true or not is one thing, but If you're going to use an analogy from the bible you should at least follow it through to the end of the story!
Yeah…..but the lesson here is that He left when things got tough;)

Rauls Headband

Reaction score

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that. Really excited about the future, its these little snippets that we've seemed to be missing the last 6 months especially, a unified happy squad is a base to build from, and Lopetegui seems to be working on that already.
Looking forward to more snippets from training sessions

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The more I see of JL the more I'm convinced we'll easily avoid relegation

Thy guy just has an aura about him
I really hope that you are correct, I must admit to being nervous at the moment.
The biggest positive for me, being bottom at Christmas, is there's more games to play than in a normal season.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeff said come to wolvo and he said no no no, we welcomed him back, the guys ****ing class.

Then switch it to a constant julen julen julen lopetegui like seville!
A Random chant attempt from me, but I am feeling inspired having seen ABBA Voyage in London yesterday.

From the main verse of Lay All Your Love On Me:

“Don’t go wasting your emotion; VIVA Julen Lop-ete-guiiiii!

You’ve come to share, your Old Gold loving devotion; VIVA Julen Lop-ete-guiiiii!”

Suspect I am the only one who loves it, but hey ho! :sweatsmile:

Back
Top Bottom