Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lopetegui

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope lopetugui doesn't get the job.....the only reason if we have a chance at En Nesryri it could make it more difficult ......

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can you give us a lie he's told?
Jeff lied to JL to get him to Wolves.

Loppy has been nothing but complimentary about Wolves. The only dig he did have was at Jeff and the lack of ambition

Jeff informed JL that Wolves do not have the resources to back his ambitions and the two parties parted ways….

It paints a bad picture more about Jeff than JL. He wasn’t going to stay at Wolves long for us to be a bottom half club.

Credit to Hobbs and Gary for picking up the pieces and keeping us in the league. We’ve all moved on.

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
"Enquired about his availability"

... apart from sipping lattes in Tettenhall, it's not as if he's "unavailable" is it? :p
You never know he might have promised his neighbours he'd look after their dogs when they're on their 2 week holiday in benidorm. Bayern will just have to wait.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
After the way he utterly imploded at Sevilla and then turned his back on Wolves, I'll be curious to see how he gets on with his next employer.

I wouldn't trust him very much, frankly. Doesn't seem like it works out long-term.

Where has he succeeded again? I know he's one of a litany of managers to win the euro cup with Sevilla...and the qualifying run with Spain was promising. His job keeping wolves up I still think was about par for the course given the squad and money spent, but I guess he did a better job than Brendan Rodgers.

Back
Top Bottom