Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Loan Thread- 2022/23

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jackson Smith is on trial at Notts County with a view to a move. Last season Jackson had an excellent loan at Kettering

Jackson played the second half of their 5-1 friendly win over Basford

Last edited:

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jackson Smith is on trial at Notts County with a view to a move. Last season Jackson had an excellent loan at Kettering

Jackson played the second half of their 5-1 friendly win over Basford
I hope that's a loan.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope that's a loan.

Given he’s just signed a new contract for two years, that is my assumption (and why I put it on this thread) however the managers quotes after the game are less than clear …. Re Jackson “there is a possible loan to be done in the future there, we need to try and look at someone who can come into our squad on a permanent basis potentially “

Contracts are extended to protect value but doing it for two years and then letting him go to Notts C a few weeks later who I presume don’t have much money, seems odd… so I assume loan

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ryan Giles played the 1st half and was heavily involved in the play as Middlesbrough beat York 3-2 away from home

Lewis Richards was immediately involved in the action after joining Harrogate as he played the second 45 mins in their 2-0 loss at home to Sheff Wednesday

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ryan Giles played the 1st half and was heavily involved in the play as Middlesbrough beat York 3-2 away from home

Lewis Richards was immediately involved in the action after joining Harrogate as he played the second 45 mins in their 2-0 loss at home to Sheff Wednesday

Safe to say Ryan has made an impression already

2C69B129-D90A-496B-810C-3F0B0F87BC1C.jpeg

Wignall 3-0

Groupie
Reaction score
giantwolf. Do you know the value of the Campana option to buy for Inter Miami? Thanks

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Seems Lewis Richards was also voted man of the match yesterday as well

C1D63BDE-0ADF-4E04-A506-B3049877848C.jpeg

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Today:

Hayao Kawabe, Bendeguz Bolla and Sang-bin Jeong all featured for Grasshoppers as they drew 1-1 vs FC Cologne. Sang-bin Jeong was carried off near the end with an ankle injury

Ki Jana Hoever started and played 59 mins as PSV lost 4-0 against Bielefeld

Jackson Smith who was on trial at Notts County didn’t feature in their squad for the win against Leicester as he was on the bench for our u21s away at Llanelli

Last edited:

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last night, Leonardo Campana played 90 mins as Inter Miami lost the Florida derby with an own goal in the 2nd minute of injury time. Final score Orlando City 1-0 Inter Miami

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last night, Leonardo Campana played 90 mins as Inter Miami lost the Florida derby with an own goal in the 2nd minute of injury time. Final score Orlando City 1-0 Inter Miami

I’d also missed Louie Moulden playing 63 minutes as Solihull Moors beat Alfreton Town 1-0 in a pre season friendly yesterday

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Is it oct when the season ends over there?

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What happens to his loan? Does he just report there again after the closed season

If he comes back here, ordinarily I’d have said, I presume he’ll have his summer break until December and then start pre season training ready to go for January (as he couldn’t play before that anyway as he wouldn’t be named in the squad).

Just to complicate matters though he is likely going to be In Ecuadors WC squad. So presume he’ll have a short ‘summer’ break and be ready to go for Jan

All that said, I’d imagine he might stay in the US… depending if they have the money, Inter Miami would be mad not to take him

Last edited:

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
If he comes back here, ordinarily I’d have said, I presume he’ll have his summer break until December and then start pre season training ready to go for January (as he couldn’t play before that anyway as he wouldn’t be named in the squad).

Just to complicate matters though he is likely going to be In Ecuadors WC squad. So presume he’ll have a short ‘summer’ break and be ready to go for Jan

All that said, I’d imagine he might stay in the US… depending if they have the money, Inter Miami would be mad not to take him
Thank you

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Today:

Hayao Kawabe, Bendeguz Bolla and Sang-bin Jeong all featured for Grasshoppers as they drew 1-1 vs FC Cologne. Sang-bin Jeong was carried off near the end with an ankle injury

Ki Jana Hoever started and played 59 mins as PSV lost 4-0 against Bielefeld

Jackson Smith who was on trial at Notts County didn’t feature in their squad for the win against Leicester as he was on the bench for our u21s away at Llanelli

Sang bin Jeong has injured his ankle in the above game and is ruled out for 6-8 weeks

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jack Scott’s loan at St Patrick’s has been cancelled. After appearing frequently early on a couple of mistakes which led to goals has seen him get less minutes. Shame for him as St Patrick’s are due to start their Europa Conference league campaign next week which would have been a good experience. Hopefully now we can find him an alternative loan

D9223C0C-7DD1-4E11-96F9-F15E97139910.jpeg

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Taylor Perry off out on loan somewhere in the coming days from a report I read earlier. Good luck to him.

Indeed, had an excellent start at Cheltenham but injury scuppered that one. Finally started to get back into the swing of things for u23s towards the end.

@DDPPwolf313 not going to ask for info, just want to say good luck to him if the above is true… I’ll update the thread and follow his progress.

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Indeed, had an excellent start at Cheltenham but injury scuppered that one. Finally started to get back into the swing of things for u23s towards the end.

@DDPPwolf313 not going to ask for info, just want to say good luck to him if the above is true… I’ll update the thread and follow his progress.
He will be going back to league one by the looks of things, expect it to be sorted in the next couple of days.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jack Scott’s loan at St Patrick’s has been cancelled. After appearing frequently early on a couple of mistakes which led to goals has seen him get less minutes. Shame for him as St Patrick’s are due to start their Europa Conference league campaign next week which would have been a good experience. Hopefully now we can find him an alternative loan

View attachment 28877
I thought jack Scott was going to be a player a couple of seasons ago. Seems like he dropped off last season, I wonder why?

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dion Sanderson played his first game of his second spell at Blues, putting in a 45 min appearance as they drew 1–1 with Portimonense

Lewis Richards played the second 45 mins as Harrogate lost 3-0 at home to Rotherham United. Nigel Lonwijk played the first 59 mins on trial for Rotherham United and was heavily involved at both ends

A6A8A1D0-8401-4C70-88CC-8BF051480909.jpeg

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I thought jack Scott was going to be a player a couple of seasons ago. Seems like he dropped off last season, I wonder why?
They tried to covert him from a wing back to the right centre back in a 3 and it didn’t really work out.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Dion Sanderson played his first game of his second spell at Blues, putting in a 45 min appearance as they drew 1–1 with Portimonense

Lewis Richards played the second 45 mins as Harrogate lost 3-0 at home to Rotherham United. Nigel Lonwijk played the first 59 mins on trial for Rotherham United and was heavily involved at both ends

View attachment 28885
That would be a good move for Lonwijk, Paul Warne is a really good manager, plus Championship football is a real test for a young defender.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That would be a good move for Lonwijk, Paul Warne is a really good manager, plus Championship football is a real test for a young defender.

They lost one of their regular centre backs Michael Ihiekwe this summer (came through Wolves youth system) so he could be in for some decent game time?

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom