Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liverpool v Wolves comms thread.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry but Lage is a complete and utter joke. Brings on a player who is leaving and ignores Podence, Chiquinho and Fabio. Worst of all him bringing on Hwang has totally wrecked the game for us. Liverpools defence there for the taking today and he brings on a bloke who has worse control of a football than a 20 stone bloke after 10 pints.
We win that game if Neto stays on.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
oh well couldn't hang on for a point or more, but at 3-1 at least I got my prediction right

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My wife heard me shouting at the tv and came in to see what it was. She actually sat and watched the second half after I explained to her how bad Hwang is. She ended up in hysterics when he somehow did a slide wrong.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Was a fun game to watch at least.
More quality from Jimenez, Hwang, Neto/Donk in first half and we could have nicked it. Although they had about 4 gilt edged chances as well

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
If Raul could have played a simple ball I assume you mean? Woeful from him.
You can’t blame Raul for picking Dendoncker over Hwang though.

Especially on Hwang’s recent form. He probably would’ve slipped and kicked it straight out of play.

Also - done with this stupid bickering :) every time you respond to my posts you just go against whatever I say, which is fine, but it’s so exhausting.

Munich_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gave them a proper game, pretty much the best we played all season but not good enough to take our many chances

Dr Wolfenstein

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We don’t deserve to be losing this.

To be honest we’ve been really good today, just lacked that cutting edge when it mattered.
We've lacked it all season. A goal a game average : only the three relegated teams are worse.

Reactions: Ned

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I said, in one of the threads, around the away win at Villa that I couldnt work out if Lages winning run was due to him being a good coach or lucky….I am pretty sure its the latter.

Our final third of the season has been pretty awful, I think their is a decision to be made on his future. Chances are we wont have Neves etc next season, if we have a weaker squad we at least need a manager that knows how to use the players he has.

PulverWolf

Reaction score
well its the end of a very up and down season for the lads but top half ...its meh but better than a lot expected at the start

Ditton Wolf

Reaction score
Good effort against against a well motivated team and hostile crowd with us nothing really to play for but kept us honest. Shame about 8th place but that should have been taken care of last weekend. Some good performances from nouri / toti.

Hwang can now officially be given the role of kitman the only player for us that was totally a waste of a shirt.

Can’t see why chinquino wasn’t brought on. Clearly need new reinforcements that are quality.

Cookyssweetleftfoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought we did ok to be fair,but when you break 3 on 1 you have to score. We caused them issues when we attacked and if Neto was in the positions Hwang was in we may have won that.
What made me laugh was that the commentator didn’t even change his sentence when we broke clear as if it meant absolutely nothing.

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neves was excellent in that game. Carried our midfield. Major decisions now. I wouldn't trust the powers that be who signed Hwang to make any further footballing decisions....... So poor.
Good effort by the lads considering Sa and Neto had to go off....... Their replacements both so inferior.
Onwards and upwards people

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hwang absolute shocker. Where's his brain at today? Such a shame cos the rest of the team were great. Jiminez ran his socks off. Ait nouri absolute class. Hope neto is OK.

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang had a terrible game, no ball control, poor decisions and his passing was atrocious...needs an arm around him pre season to get him firing again!

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Henderson just said " we scored some good goals today... "
Scrappy affairs and that's being kind

Longford Wolf

Reaction score
Best we’ve played for a while. Could , maybe should have got a point at least. If Neto stays on we win that game.
I’m still trying to work out how Hwang is a professional footballer, the bloke is useless. I’m still in shock at that slide to try and keep the ball in, all he had to do was keep on running. WTF was it about. That substitution cost us the game,it killed Raul and it stopped our attacks

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great performance today, if we had taken our chances, we would have won comfortably, Hwang useless
Spot on. I thought the 3 guys in midfield were immense as was RAN. Hwang should have been hooked half way through the second half (if not earlier).

D

Deleted member drgr12429

Great performance today, if we had taken our chances, we would have won comfortably, Hwang useless
Of course it was. We lost 8th against Norwich, not today. It's ridiculous on here. Team had a right go. There were plenty of counter attacks were we should have scored, but as the whole season has shown we can't score. That is what we need to sort out.
10th is an improvement, but 8th would have been better.
It's how it is, and all you moaners on here can do nothing about it with the constant whinging.

Back
Top Bottom