Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liverpool U18s 4-2 Wolves U18s

Deutsch Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTQt1pOngyw"]YouTube - Liverpool u18 vs Wolves. u18 FA Premier Academy 0809[/ame]

I

itsonlyagame

Thanks DW, some nice goals there. Where was it played? :)

19th Holer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have our youth defenders been watching a Jody Craddock video ?

Balti Pie

Reaction score
I see Fungandel Moke scored for us. Thats gotta be the best name in Football.

D

dazmanwolf

Love that name.....He should be called Carlos Fungandel! :D

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ince junior even runs in the same style as his dad. He looks a good prospect. Their team looked really good, lots of passing and movement, I don't think it was really that poor defending by us, we just couldn't cope with Liverpool's movement

H

Hathwolf

Watched the highlights the other night on LTV(Liverpools channel on Setanta) and they were saying that four of their side had just signed proffesional terms and play reserve football regularly. We had a great chance to go 3 up just before their 1st, and seemed to have a couple of half chances second half. Winnall (sp?) looked quite handy and I believe he scored in the reserve friendly at Blackburn just after.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched the highlights the other night on LTV(Liverpools channel on Setanta) and they were saying that four of their side had just signed proffesional terms and play reserve football regularly. We had a great chance to go 3 up just before their 1st, and seemed to have a couple of half chances second half. Winnall (sp?) looked quite handy and I believe he scored in the reserve friendly at Blackburn just after.

Sam Winnall is a very goog player, i have not seen him my self but a friend who follows the youth/reserves tells me that he has a great combination of pace and skill, but unlike Kyle Bennett is not as show bis!

Deutsch Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We were also missing Ashley Hemmings and Scott Malone as they were with the first team in Swansea.

A

Atlas 1951

Glad to see that neither of Wolves' scorers embarrassed themselves with a poncey goal celebration in front of their mums and dads. That first Liverpool one made me cringe.

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glad to see that neither of Wolves' scorers embarrassed themselves with a poncey goal celebration in front of their mums and dads. That first Liverpool one made me cringe.

Couldnt agree more , think his name is Dalla Valle , only been a pro footballers for about a week and already acting like so many of the other so called "Super stars"--all the makings of a 24 carat prat.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liked Jamie Rekord's header, which would have gone in even if Mendez Laing hadn't touched it in. He is an England under-17 international from Aldersley school I think.WHo was the black Wolves player who ran through their defence early on in that clip?

Back
Top Bottom