Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liquidator return?!

Should the liquidator return?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Regardless of what was said on talking wolves, I think even if a decision was made to bring it back, it would get vetoed by someone above. It isn't harmonious with the direction Fosun have tried to take the club from a pre-match perspective, and whilst the links between the behaviour of West Brom fans and the playing of the liquidator are pretty fanciful, someone will object on that basis and it will prevent the idea from growing legs.

I'm not really assed about it any more. For years I missed the routine of Simply The Best, The Wonder of You, Fanfare for the common man, the Liquidator then Hi Ho Silver Lining at half time, but when the Wonder of You was brought back I looked around and barely anyone even acknowledged what it meant. The Liquidator would without doubt be a bit different, but I'm not sure it would be the magic wand to revitalise the atmosphere many of us have thought or still think it would.

Me Babbies

Reaction score
What I would say is in the 20 odd years since we stopped playing this, not once have I heard the South Bank sing it.

Given that we have no problems with the Cunha song, I'd of thought the Liquidator would be a piece of P
If the demand for it was there.....

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think that the behaviour of the baggoes at the recent derby is the final nail in the coffin for the liquidator being played at Molineux again.

I’d love us to move away from Silver Lining as well.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's never coming back is it.....you can't have global premier league TV audiences tuning in an hearing that..... Think there is more chance of being hopeful and optimistic and getting your wish on the stadium thread , than on here.....

Back
Top Bottom