Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Line up for Villa

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not seen enough yet to suggest he is world class . A competent keeper saves both his shots against Newcastle IMO - without taking away that they were good finishes .

Everyone is so over dramatic on here ffs .
Although i agree its a bit OTT with the world class,i cant see many keepers saving those goals he scored,both excellent finishes beautifully placed imo

Reaction score
Won last time out so while RAN, Boly & Donk are pushing for places I can't see much change other than Trincoa and replaced probably by Traore. Raul a question given the traveling but think he will want to start given he has started to work his way back into form and will want to maintain that.

Last edited:

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For me it has to be:

Sa
Kilman, Coady, Saiss
Semedo, Neves, Dendoncker, RAN
Traore, Raul, Hwang

RAN must come in for Marcal, he's been awful lately in every area, and at his best offers little going forward. I prefer Boly to Saiss but would stick with those three. Donc to offer some mobility, Villa have some useful players in midfield. Trincao looks decent, and technically very sharp, but he's not physical enough yet for me, and Traore is our stand-out player so I'd always start him!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For me it has to be:

Sa
Kilman, Coady, Saiss
Semedo, Neves, Dendoncker, RAN
Traore, Raul, Hwang

RAN must come in for Marcal, he's been awful lately in every area, and at his best offers little going forward. I prefer Boly to Saiss but would stick with those three. Donc to offer some mobility, Villa have some useful players in midfield. Trincao looks decent, and technically very sharp, but he's not physical enough yet for me, and Traore is our stand-out player so I'd always start him!
If Raul isn't knackered l'm inclined to agree.

NJWolves69

Groupie
Reaction score
"Lage is concerned about Saiss, in particular, after the defender played every single minute of Morocco’s three matches between October 6 and 12.

He added: “I think we will take more care about the guys who play more time, like Saiss, than Raul. Saiss played three games and today (Friday) he rested. It’s more about the minutes they have in the game.”

Sounds like it'll be Boly tomorrow.

VAR OUT

Groupie
Reaction score
Sa
Semedo
Boly
Coady
Saiss
Marcal
Dendoncker
Neves
Moutinho
Hwang
Raul

Traore to come on and nick it for us.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't see Jiminez starting given the impact of jet lag & playing Thursday morning. Given Trincao is out I'd expect a front three of Traore - Hwang and Podence with Raul & Chem Campbell on the bench
Raul came off the bench late on for Mexico didn’t he?

Hopefully not too tired after a few minutes playing time!

He’ll start with Hwang alongside him.

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sa-Boly-Coady-Kilman-Semedo-Neves-Moutinho-RAN-Traore-Raul-Hwang would be my choice. Dendoncker to come on for Traore on 75 when we are two nil up to solidify the midfield. Run out 2-0 winners.

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Podence in a no 10 for me. Neves and Moutinho hasn't failed us so far this season. Bring Traore on if needed. Defence is the best form of attack. Can see a draw today. On route.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Son has tested positive for covid after training with his spurs team mates on Thursday, hopefully Hwang wasn't sat by him on the flight back!!!

Back
Top Bottom