Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Let's all 'ave an Isco

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
“Unless we can bin off Moutinho.”

You can say we should be looking for a replacement without being so crass and blunt about a player who we were lucky to be able to sign given his stature and who’s been an utmost professional during his time with us.
Well I agree and also we both know he won’t be staying after this season

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well I agree and also we both know he won’t be staying after this season
That’s fine, like I say I don’t take issue with the idea we should be looking to sign someone who can replace him it’s just the wording I don’t think is fair to a player who’s been 100% committed to our club from the first day he arrived and I have no doubt will still be 100% committed at the last.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s fine, like I say I don’t take issue with the idea we should be looking to sign someone who can replace him it’s just the wording I don’t think is fair to a player who’s been 100% committed to our club from the first day he arrived and I have no doubt will still be 100% committed at the last.
Well it’s obvious we have to get rid of some to register players. Now we all love and respect what Moutinho has done for the club! I know sometimes you have to be ruthless

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think another factor in Isco’s favour is the lack of game time. I know it sounds counter-intuitive but I believe Giroud has greatly benefitted from not being a regular starter over the years and now that he is he has a lot left in the tank despite being 35.

For what it’s worth I think Ceballos is more 2 way than Isco and would be a good fit alongside Neves and Nunes.

Back
Top Bottom