Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leicester Tomorrow

Autistic Kangaroo

Reaction score
Perhaps I’m particularly vindictive but I am very much looking forward to Monday Night Football tomorrow night.

Call it a particularly bad dose of schadenfreude but I will enjoy their imminent relegation. Jamie Vardy and your incredibly unhinged Mrs shove your wolf howls directed towards our fans up your ****.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's the actor Wilfred Brambell who was the character Albert Steptoe in the legendary BBC TV comedy series 'Steptoe and Son' about two rag and bone men from East London.
He's also known for
a) appearing in one of the Beatles films;
b) refusing to play a bass guitarist in Zappa's "200 Motels" movie, owing to the bad language he was scripted to say;
c) being the worst left half Fulham has ever signed.

(only two of the above are true...)

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's also known for
a) appearing in one of the Beatles films;
b) refusing to play a bass guitarist in Zappa's "200 Motels" movie, owing to the bad language he was scripted to say;
c) being the worst left half Fulham has ever signed.

(only two of the above are true...)
Only one is true, (a). He played Paul McCartney's grandfather in 'A Hard Day's Night'

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Vardy is a ****, but he is a great striker, or was at least.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Probably still better than any of our current crop, which says a lot.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rumour has it that if Iheanacho is fit, then he will play instead of Vardy tomorrow.

old jacks thumb

Groupie
Reaction score
I really don’t get the hatred for vardy. If it was our striker giving it out to away fans then he would be a hero. He walked the walk to go with his talk. Won the league and an England international. Yes his wife is an absolute nightmare p.r. wise but honestly he is the modern version of what bully was,came up through the lower leagues and did it on the biggest stage

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's the actor Wilfred Brambell who was the character Albert Steptoe in the legendary BBC TV comedy series 'Steptoe and Son' about two rag and bone men from East London.
It's quite depressing, considering the lack of any decent comedy on tv these days, that one of the main actors in one of the greatest comedy series of all time may be unknown on here? Having said that his resemblance to Vardy is uncanny!

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's quite depressing, considering the lack of any decent comedy on tv these days, that one of the main actors in one of the greatest comedy series of all time may be unknown on here? Having said that his resemblance to Vardy is uncanny!
I didn't think the posters who didn't recognise him were being serious! But it's a long time ago. The original series was 62-65, and they made a come back 70-74. Both Brambell and Harry H. Corbett are long dead. I wonder if people on here would recognise Tony Hancock or Spike Milligan?

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didn't think the posters who didn't recognise him were being serious! But it's a long time ago. The original series was 62-65, and they made a come back 70-74. Both Brambell and Harry H. Corbett are long dead. I wonder if people on here would recognise Tony Hancock or Spike Milligan?
Surely would. I still have the vinyl somewhere of hancocks half hour “ the blood donor “ Genius

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbh I find it more depressing that a joke has gone over so many peoples heads.

Back
Top Bottom