Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leicester - Pubs for Home - 19.01.19

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How busy will the Western be at that hour?
Good question with it being an early kick-off. I’m guessing it’ll be fairly quiet till 10:45 or so.

Before last season, for 3pm kick-offs (remember them?), I used to rock up at 12:15 and it would be pretty quiet and I’d get a table to eat my cheese and onion cob but these days it’s standing room only by then. 11:15 is the new 12:15 :D

Last couple of games when I’ve fancied a bit of space and a bar without a big queue I’ve ended up heading off to the Prince Albert which isn’t too bad. Decent beer although not up to the standards of the GW of course.

paxrax

Groupie
Reaction score
sunbeam by the bus / train station open at 9am, possibly the only busy place where you dont get a flat pint once it starts getting busy :)

L

lostinbristol

Damn it I really wish it was a 3pm kick off right now. Taking it easy and having an early night was never really going to happen on a Friday though I guess. Early morning train should be fun! :rolleyes:

C

ChesterWolf

Where’s the best place in town to watch the footy later on?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Damn it I really wish it was a 3pm kick off right now. Taking it easy and having an early night was never really going to happen on a Friday though I guess. Early morning train should be fun! :rolleyes:
Best way to avoid a hangover? Don't sober up... Crafty crate on the early train lol....

Currently have had nothing stronger than coffee on 0743 out of Euston... Fat boy breakfast in Wolvo then....

paxrax

Groupie
Reaction score
@ chesterwolf

rileys have a big screen.

32 - 40 Broad St, Wolverhampton WV1 1HP

L

lostinbristol

Best way to avoid a hangover? Don't sober up... Crafty crate on the early train lol....

Currently have had nothing stronger than coffee on 0743 out of Euston... Fat boy breakfast in Wolvo then....

Yep, clearly the only way forward. Beer o'clock!!

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sat on train with Leicester fans, can’t remember name of away pub?

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Prince Albert pub..I have had it down as a gay pub,so I haven´t been in there since it´s not my scene.
Is it a straight place nowadays?

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes have a few dance music nights in the week, don't think they sell much booze and not just because it's £5 a pint.. if you know what I mean ;)

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Prince Albert pub..I have had it down as a gay pub,so I haven´t been in there since it´s not my scene.
Is it a straight place nowadays?
I’ve only been in pre-match so no idea. Looked like a typical ****tail bar/pub although the toilets were busy with 50something guys powdering their noses so to speak

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a day. Pubs bouncing after game. I.do like a 12.30 kick off. Aint great for traveling fans but for us locals can spend rest of afternoon in boozer no worries then still evening.
Buzzing after that. Oh and apologise for the lad who's glasses I knocked off after winner in SL3. Dai seem to care mind

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a day. Pubs bouncing after game. I.do like a 12.30 kick off. Aint great for traveling fans but for us locals can spend rest of afternoon in boozer no worries then still evening.
Buzzing after that. Oh and apologise for the lad who's glasses I knocked off after winner in SL3. Dai seem to care mind

Yay loike saying Dai Dow ya,am ya Welsh.:p

Back
Top Bottom