Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leicester ( H ) predictions

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2 - 1 Wolves. Leicester are not very good defensively, so let's start like we did against Tottenham.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why does every game feel so intense right now. Was on suicide watch Thursday to Saturday. Haven’t come back down from cloud nine since Sunday.

Can’t handle 15 more or so of these.
It’s the pressure of competing with teams that are usually less likely to drop points. Every time we draw or lose, somebody around us will invariably win. It makes most of our games currently feel like must win…

Can’t decide whether I hate it or love it.

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It’s the pressure of competing with teams that are usually less likely to drop points. Every time we draw or lose, somebody around us will invariably win. It makes most of our games currently feel like must win…

I ****ing love it.

As for Leicester, get into em.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-1 Wolves. Leicester are a very good side but having a poor season by their standards, losing a lot of leads and a divide seemingly forming between the manager and fans. It looks like their current successful cycle is coming to an end, suspect they’ll lose Tielemans in the summer and perhaps part ways with Rodgers if it carries on.

They will feel they can beat us, why not, but feels a good time to be playing them. Need to take advantage with Arsenal and West Ham away to follow.

A3wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why does every game feel so intense right now. Was on suicide watch Thursday to Saturday. Haven’t come back down from cloud nine since Sunday.

Not quite as much but actually feeling similar sense of pre-match anticipation and intense interest in the games of the other clubs around us too. Like tonight’s!

Going for 1-1 v Leicester though.

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2 0. Our scoring rate has picked up this year and Leicester are in a bit of a rut.

T

TheConcourse

0-0

Fun(?) Fact. The last wolves player to score against Leicester was Diogo Jota in the 94th minute.

I believe we have played 6 lots of 90 minutes since then and not scored
That is a good stat!

Always leave games v Leicester wondering how they got so lucky. Feels like we get a bad decision or are on the wrong end of a really tight defeat. They’re nothing special.

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A tough game as they all are, keep Harvey Barnes quiet and we hopefully win this 2-0.

Green Wolf

Reaction score
I ****ing love it.

As for Leicester, get into em.
Could not agree more. 100 percent love it.

Such a pleasure to be in contention for English football's top spots after years of second tier football. My advice to everybody is embrace it and let it wash over you.

I loved being involved in the Thursday night European fixture list too and would love to get that back.

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0. Leicester simply aren't that good at playing to their full potential at the moment. The momentum is with us.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is a good stat!

Always leave games v Leicester wondering how they got so lucky. Feels like we get a bad decision or are on the wrong end of a really tight defeat. They’re nothing special.
Me too. We've had a lot of disallowed goals in that period and some crazy saves from Kasper

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
0-0

Fun(?) Fact. The last wolves player to score against Leicester was Diogo Jota in the 94th minute.

I believe we have played 6 lots of 90 minutes since then and not scored
Both true and in a pre-VAR world false. We've had two goals against them (at least) ruled out by VAR that the ref was happy to give. The season where both games were drawn 0-0 we 'should' have had a goal in each if VAR and the ridiculous handball rule that's since been modified had not been in play.

On a separate note, are Vardy and Fofana still injured?

Last edited:

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Maybe it’s because we’re trying to clinch a European spot and that adds some additional exciting spice to the next few months.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From what the commentator was saying the other day Leicester have been crap defending set-pieces this season, so I'm going for a 2-0 win with Kilman & Saiss getting a couple of headed goals.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched the whole of the Leicester v WHU game and I'd say WH were the better side and Leicester's defence was shaky. They rely pretty much on Tielemans and getting the ball wide to Harvey Barnes on the left. He had a really good game and will be the one we have to nullify. Daka up top looked poor; is Vardy injured because he was a big miss for them? They're nowhere near the team that finished 5th and if we keep it tight, which I'm sure we will, I can see a 1-0 or 2-0 win.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't see them scoring,,,but we ve been awful at home ...zero zero

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched the whole of the Leicester v WHU game and I'd say WH were the better side and Leicester's defence was shaky. They rely pretty much on Tielemans and getting the ball wide to Harvey Barnes on the left. He had a really good game and will be the one we have to nullify. Daka up top looked poor; is Vardy injured because he was a big miss for them? They're nowhere near the team that finished 5th and if we keep it tight, which I'm sure we will, I can see a 1-0 or 2-0 win.

I agree. Harvey Barnes, in particular looks a really good player.
Leicester are a bogey team for us, we tend to play well and not get the result / get screwed over by VAR.
I am nervous about this.

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I feel we owe leicester for a few games when var went against us and leicester somehow surviving our attacks...3 nil to the wolfies

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't ever remember there ever being more than one goal between us in the league.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same starting XI same formation, dominate the midfield battle and nick it 1-0.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Moutinho (if fit) for Cundle and I’ll be happy with a 352 again.

Possibly Hwang for Podence but I’m pretty easy with whatever we do at the moment.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only about 20 tickets left in temp stand, seems like they have released all the tickets that have been put up for resale.

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Much prefer a good old relegation battle! Can't get as excited about a fight for fourth place it's just so boring?

Back
Top Bottom