Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leicester away

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Will listen to the game for Free via WolvesTV this afternoon with Mikey and Thommo, as many thousands will do too.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Buzzing for this, first Premier League away day for 6 years!

Just randomly looked to try to work out my last Prem away game and I think it was probably Stoke. Away attendances look shocking though. First time we've taken 3k away in the Prem since the first game of that season which was Blackburn, winner from Stephen Ward - feels a long time ago.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just randomly looked to try to work out my last Prem away game and I think it was probably Stoke. Away attendances look shocking though. First time we've taken 3k away in the Prem since the first game of that season which was Blackburn, winner from Stephen Ward - feels a long time ago.
Is that right? We were top of the league then...and then fell all the way down. Next win was QPR wasn't it? I've only ever been to about 5 away games in the prem, went to more in league 1 (superfan ;) )
Finished my post round in record time, on the train now.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Is that right? We were top of the league then...and then fell all the way down. Next win was QPR wasn't it? I've only ever been to about 5 away games in the prem, went to more in league 1 (superfan ;) )
Finished my post round in record time, on the train now.

We beat Fulham at home second game and started planning for Europe, the home crowd was 22.657. We won 3 more games that season.

ManningtreeWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm in sunny Fuerteventura and luckily the game is one of many being shown live in the many bars in our resort. Will be wandering down to watch the match withl an Estrella or two later on this afternoon. COYW ⚽

N

Northamptonwolf

Great ale and a lot of wolves in the blue boar.

Brewdog next for us

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Second pub at the moment. The Blue Boar is worth a visit for anyone into their real ales. £2.90 for blue boar bitter, top pint as well. Only a small place though, mostly home fans, couple of Wolves.

F

FOXINPEACE

Hi wolves fans.

Bit late now but you’ll be fine in the counting house and the symphony rooms. Both right near the ground too. I’d avoid the city centre, especially a place called the Market tavern. Hope you have a good day apart from the result

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yesterdays interview with nuno was cringy listening... questions were amature and lazy, sounded like someone with very little knowledge of us.

D

Deleted member 4453

Yesterdays interview with nuno was cringy listening... questions were amature and lazy, sounded like someone with very little knowledge of us.

The press conference? Where he was like "is this a questionnaire?". Priceless.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi wolves fans.

Bit late now but you’ll be fine in the counting house and the symphony rooms. Both right near the ground too. I’d avoid the city centre, especially a place called the Market tavern. Hope you have a good day apart from the result
Ha. Just headed towards the Market Tavern. One look outside and... no. Ok in the Friary though.

D

Deleted member 3751

How long before they figure out a) he doesn't like interviews and b) he doesn't like to talk about individual players?! The one guy clearly hoped he'd eulogise about Neves for a couple of minutes.

Can imagine him being quite tricky to interview though, never gives a lot away

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How long before they figure out a) he doesn't like interviews and b) he doesn't like to talk about individual players?! The one guy clearly hoped he'd eulogise about Neves for a couple of minutes.

Can imagine him being quite tricky to interview though, never gives a lot away
Maybe we should take the Leeds approach and get coady to say yes or no for him lol

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yeah that's the one :) i love nunos responses i'm sure the interviewer gets less and less confident until the they get too embarrased to ask anymore.

W

wolvesultra

a bit late as I've been away for a few days but I had a top day despite the result was happy with the overall performance.

All thanks to @ginboomerang who sorted me a ticket and went massively above and beyond to get it over to me!! Top top man.

I know I can be opinionated on here (ok ok an argumentative ***** at times ha) but it is great how people on here really help fellow Wolves fans out. Will be looking out to return favours to anyone on here (whether we've had disagreements or not honestly its never personal I can have an argument in a phone box me) in anyway I can.

Back
Top Bottom