Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leeds verdict

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are we allowed to request they make it 3?
Just hope Semedo realises he has been **** recently and this serves as a kick up the **** he needs.

He has to play against Arsenal for me, with RAN on the other side. Not a game for Bueno.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neves, B Traore and Hodge against Arsenal as the midfield three? I wouldnt be against that. Bueno has been great but I would play RAN against Arsenal.

Thought both were good, but Ronan had a better game than Hodge for me.

Hodge was busier defensively, but Ronan generally had more quality on the ball, linked play well and takes a good set piece.

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neves, B Traore and Hodge against Arsenal as the midfield three? I wouldnt be against that. Bueno has been great but I would play RAN against Arsenal.
I wouldn’t Arteta will just exploit him like Pep did.

bigwolf

Reaction score
Just hope Semedo realises he has been **** recently and this serves as a kick up the **** he needs.

He has to play against Arsenal for me, with RAN on the other side. Not a game for Bueno.

I'd rather have Steve Bull than Semedo at right back on Saturday.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
“Are you a man or a woman, man or a wooooooman?”

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd rather have Steve Bull than Semedo at right back on Saturday.
Jonny will be out after doing his hamstring tonight.

Semedo has to play ane he owes us big time. RAN on the other side.

Bueno will be taken to the cleaners if he plays.

Who else can play there? Don’t mention Lembikisa as that would be ridiculous.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RAN? You cant really not start him on the basis Man City did a number on him or he would never start a game in the league again for us! To me RAN is still ahead of Bueno and I would start him on Saturday.
People forget the job he did on Salah last season. Win lord of tackles tonight, I don’t have the inclination to look at a stats site but I’d bet he won at least 6 tackles tonight

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nunes will start against Arsenal, not Hodge.

Definitely agree with RAN. Not a game for Bueno up against Saka or Martinelli.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People forget the job he did on Salah last season. Win lord of tackles tonight, I don’t have the inclination to look at a stats site but I’d bet he won at least 6 tackles tonight
RAN was superb against Salah at the Mol last season.

I’m still trying to get over Hoever‘s brain fart after RAN had to go off with 5 minutes left!

NorthWestWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
11 according to Sofascore!

Sephiroth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He really wasn't!

Yes he was. He had a decent game.

Too many on here wait for that first dodgy touch or poor pass and then declare he was ****e all game as opposed to recognizing all the good running down the channels, hold up play and creating space he did for adama and guedes.

Did he have a brilliant game? No
Did he do more than ok playing out of position cos Donkey Diego cant control himself? Yes.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes he was. He had a decent game.

Too many on here wait for that first dodgy touch or poor pass and then declare he was ****e all game as opposed to recognizing all the good running down the channels, hold up play and creating space he did for adama and guedes.

Did he have a brilliant game? No
Did he do more than ok playing out of position cos Donkey Diego cant control himself? Yes.

No offence but you have a go at posters on here being critical of Hwang and then label Costa as ' Donkey Diego'!

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Felt good to finally win and score a good goal but, that was effectively a Leeds U23s outfit with a **** Luke Ayling in.

The fact it took until 85 mins to not only score but create a good well drilled attack is actually embarrassing, but not entirely a surprise. But this is 4 or 5 well experienced internationals in the first 11. Aside from Sarkic, Ronan and Hodge, an experienced team overall.

I am sorry, I want to be pleased, but it is just simply not good enough Wolves.

We really need Lopetegui to get us out of this mess but part of me worries the issue is deeper.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully, yes.

Probably being held back tonight, ready for Saturday.

Not a game for any of our kids against Arsenal.

Sa
Semedo
Kilman
Collins
RAN
B Traore
Neves
Nunes
Guedes
Podence
Adama

I'd go with that if all are fit and just pray Semedo turns up and Nunes can have his best game for us!

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we think Hwang had a good game it shows how much our standards have dropped. He ran the channels and put pressure on defenders but didn't do anything of note, aside from the scuffed cut back for Kilman. He didn't have a terrible game, and he wasn't the worst player on the pitch, but a good game is pushing it a bit.

He wasn't alone. There was precious little quality out there. Everyone pretty much a 6/10 performance. Boubacar gets a ten for being the happiest camper alive after his goal

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was a scrapy game especially in the second half, but i actually enjoyed it.

Hodge was tidy and did make some nice passes, but I thought Ronan was excellent. He put in a lot of work closing down and drove forward well. His corners were also very good.

It was a very good strike for the goal. I am delighted for the lad, I do think he could be a terrific player for us for years to come.

Another home game would be good.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Felt good to finally win and score a good goal but, that was effectively a Leeds U23s outfit with a **** Luke Ayling in.

The fact it took until 85 mins to not only score but create a good well drilled attack is actually embarrassing, but not entirely a surprise. But this is 4 or 5 well experienced internationals in the first 11. Aside from Sarkic, Ronan and Hodge, an experienced team overall.

I am sorry, I want to be pleased, but it is just simply not good enough Wolves.

We really need Lopetegui to get us out of this mess but part of me worries the issue is deeper.

We could have played Walsall tonight and barely created anything. The opposition honestly almost becomes irrelevant at this point as far as that's concerned. It's ingrained in us to play like we do. Which is why it's the biggest blessing imaginable to have this upcoming break where we can start to sort it out with a new manager and coaching staff, because it won't be something that happens over a few games (which in any normal season would be what we'd have) during the same time period.

Back
Top Bottom