Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leeds verdict

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ran again proving why I think he is the best left back in the squad he was good with Harrison fronting him and has pace not be beaten behind.

Great win positive

Hwang really tries but lacks quality sometimes can't fault his effort

Traore midfield signing of the season right now, I love boubacar

Looks like Jonny has done his hammy, so I guess lembikisa starts Saturday? Good for him loved that he took on his man first touch.

Useful for lopey to get a game in before Everton as well only to compound his teachings. - Think this is the most important

Now let's ****ing best arsenal too

Last edited:

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There’s only 2 Traores

Good goal

Good game from sarkic particularly early on

Otherwise a pretty even game with neither team creating too many chances

Youngsters generally did OK

Anyway awins a win and we’re through to the next round

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wasn't the greatest game but a good result, a confidence builder and through to the next round.

Boubacar Traore is a must start going forward. Energy, tenacity, and plays with no fear. Great goal too. Impressed with Hodge as well, did not stop sprinting. Ronan can sure hit a dead ball. Guedes is increasing in confidence. Podence involved in another goal. Lembisika had a few decent touches too.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sarkic looks a good keeper,

Thought Hodge also had a decent game,

Hwang worked hard although still at time struggled.

Nice to see Traore score

There does seem to be a bit more of a togetherness in the squad than under Bruno... the job was a big ask of Davies but if he's bought the squad together then it will make lopetegui's job much easier.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Game not half as bad as made out in the comms thread.

Thought we were the better side. All the young players did well. Ronan takes better corners than Moutinho..

Hwang doesn't deserve the hate either, thought he played well tonight.
He tried as hard he can ie hwang not a great game but tried

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Nice to see Traore score

There does seem to be a bit more of a togetherness in the squad than under Bruno... the job was a big ask of Davies but if he's bought the squad together then it will make lopetegui's job much easier.
Sarkic kept very well great saves in the first 10 mins

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hodge was impressive tonight, really does put himself about. A little terrier. Ronan unlucky not to have a goal from that flick, and his set pieces were really good.

Hard to say we've learned much from that game as Leeds were fairly poor as were we for large parts of the game, but a wins a win and it breeds confidence.

Delighted for Traore. He could be special.

Desperately need a quality striker in January.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hodge was impressive tonight, really does put himself about. A little terrier. Ronan unlucky not to have a goal from that flick, and his set pieces were really good.

Hard to say we've learned much from that game as Leeds were fairly poor as were we for large parts of the game, but a wins a win and it breeds confidence.

Agree on Hodge, he looked very composed.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Need a striking addition hwang all puff but not great. Ronan could have scored with flick probably our best set piece take but rather Hodge as the next option.

Boubacar will be special. But shows again we are screaming out for a striker

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good result, awful game. Positives - Sarkic looked good (especially early doors when Leeds could have scored 5 in the first 3 mins) and B Traore scored a lovely goal, oh and obviously Neves was the best player on the pitch.

Players definitely don't look match fit - lots of huffing and puffing - but I guess that could be as much psychological as physical...

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good result, awful game. Positives - Sarkic looked good (especially early doors when Leeds could have scored 5 in the first 3 mins) and B Traore scored a lovely goal, oh and obviously Neves was the best player on the pitch.

Players definitely don't look match fit - lots of huffing and puffing - but I guess that could be as much psychological as physical...
i think it’s fair to say we are carrying injuries all over the shop, and this break has come along at the perfect time. i know of at least one injury we know nothing about, which requires an operation after Arsenal.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great to see us win and get into the next round. Both teams lacked quality in the final third for most of the match but I still enjoyed the match regardless. I think it's because the effort was there from both teams.

Good to see Traore score. Hopefully the first of many.

Good to see Lembikisa come on. The first thing he did was drive forward. Hopefully we'll see more of that.

Hodge was the man of the match for me. Looked comfortable and complemented Neves well. He allowed Neves to get forward more than usual. Hopefully we'll see more of that in the future.

Nice to see Leeds lose. Hopefully we'll see more of that in the league.

I can sleep better tonight.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he offers a lot more than Costa who walks about the pitch and seems to spend more time offside than onside. Slim pickings though. Need a striker in January desperately.
for sure. he seems more comfortable in the channels.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Nice to see Traore score

Really glad for Steve Davis. As a Wolves fan and asked to do a job above his qualification it must be a great day for him. Better record than Terry Connor. ;):D

Sephiroth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Game not half as bad as made out in the comms thread.

Thought we were the better side. All the young players did well. Ronan takes better corners than Moutinho..

Hwang doesn't deserve the hate either, thought he played well tonight.

Hwang did a damn sight more than Diego Costa has done thats for sure

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I quite enjoyed that, the kids did ok, there were more people left at the end of the game than on a prem match

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ran again proving why I think he is the best left back in the squad he was good with Harrison fronting him and has pace not be beaten behind.

Great win positive

Hwang really tries but lacks quality sometimes can't fault his effort

Traore midfield signing of the season right now, I love boubacar

Looks like Jonny has done his hammy, so I guess lembikisa starts Saturday? Good for him loved that he took on hisan first touch.

Useful for lopey to get a game in before Everton as well only to compound his teachings. Now let's ****ing best arsenal too
Semedo served his ban tonight I believe.

Back
Top Bottom