Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Last night's goals from the South Bank

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry for another Man Utd thread, but worried these would get lost in all the threads already created.

Both goals recorded by my son in the South Bank, giving a real fans' perspective of last night! Enjoy!

Jimenez goal:

Jota goal:

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****ing hell! Mental! It was a bit more subdued (but not much) in the BWU!!!

E

Edgmond Wolf

Sorry for another Man Utd thread, but worried these would get lost in all the threads already created.

Both goals recorded by my son in the South Bank, giving a real fans' perspective of last night! Enjoy!

Jimenez goal:

Jota goal:
South Bank ay we

Hope to see you on the coach to Wembley

R

reanswolf

Looks crazy in there, nice one!
Also wish I could see a video of the South bank going crazy, taken from another stand.

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Also wish I could see a video of the South bank going crazy, taken from another stand.
The whole stadium went mental. SB was absolutely crazy. Never seen anything like it. Walk back through the concourse we kept singing and then in the tunnel under the ring road the songs got louder and louder.

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Jimenez goal:

Jota goal:

Fantastic

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The 2020 Oscar for best live action documentary goes to Macman's Son !

Brilliant stuff and can I just add you have no need to apologise for another beating Manchester United thread I have lived among thousands of plastics for too many years so as far as I am concerned we can never have enough of them !

Alienwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Absolutely fantastic. It does look a bit like a lost footage zombie movie at times. I’m gonna need shin pads or maybe cricket pads for the semi final.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Funnily enough at the end when we were applauding the team and as Nuno was walking towards the South Bank, the Man U fans in the lower Steve Bull infront of us in J8/9 were videoing the SB & Nunos celebrations, they looked up at us and clapped & said well done you deserved it

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The whole stadium went mental. SB was absolutely crazy. Never seen anything like it. Walk back through the concourse we kept singing and then in the tunnel under the ring road the songs got louder and louder.

10 of us came out the pub about 7-10.Walking up the middle of the road singing Nuno had a dream,as we passed the old still a gang joined us.And it got bigger a bigger as we passed the pubs.There was hundreds of us as we entered the subway,it was absolutely brilliant.66 and acting like that ay.That's what wolves are doing to us.Whilst I can I'm going to bloody enjoy it.;)

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
Ahhh I miss the SB, somehow sitting on a couch 6,000 miles away just ain’t the same

R

reanswolf

Funnily enough at the end when we were applauding the team and as Nuno was walking towards the South Bank, the Man U fans in the lower Steve Bull infront of us in J8/9 were videoing the SB & Nunos celebrations, they looked up at us and clapped & said well done you deserved it
To be fair, plenty of restpectful comments on redcafe.net too, though one or two talk about 'taking one or two of our players in the summer'.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Brilliant vids @Macman! Can’t stop smiling thinking about Saturday night.

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing @Macman .. I love the reactions.
The first one especially looked like an earthquake. :)

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Jimenez goal:

Jota goal:
Been subbed to Scotty for some time.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing @Macman .. I love the reactions.
The first one especially looked like an earthquake. :)
I do tell him to try and keep his phone still when we score, but as you can imagine in the euphoria of the goal going in, it's not that easy!!!

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I do tell him to try and keep his phone still when we score, but as you can imagine in the euphoria of the goal going in, it's not that easy!!!
By no means was it a criticism mate. I love to see fans reactions to a goal. Tell your lad to keep going mental and filming it.:)

I work with a South African guy who just doesn't get football. I showed him your lads video an he reckons it would be awesome to be in a stadium and see that.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The scenes for the second one, **** me! :D

I was in the Northbank and it was similar around me (dare I say it...), just great to see.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Great OP, thanks for sharing these videos Macman, fantastic emotion.
Read seven key rings were handed in at Molineux after the game.
Probably loose change and the odd mobile went missing too.

Neptune

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thanks for that, I have long wondered what the concrete under the seats looked like

Just kidding! Great scenes! Thanks!

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
By no means was it a criticism mate. I love to see fans reactions to a goal. Tell your lad to keep going mental and filming it.:)

I work with a South African guy who just doesn't get football. I showed him your lads video an he reckons it would be awesome to be in a stadium and see that.
superb! yes, the whole shaking just helps demonstrates how manic it all gets. :)

W

WasStefan

wish i was recording

i sit in SL1 and got flung 3 rows in front due to the surge after the 2nd goal, ended up with me and many others celebrating on the floor haha, in pain today!!

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who said all seater stadiums were less dangerous.If you want passion in the game,seats need removing.Obviously in a certain area. I've got bruises everywhere.Great though war it.:p

Back
Top Bottom