Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Klopp

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Great manager. Happy for him he didn't leave after last season, but can go out on a better note.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great manager and his sides play great football. It'll be interesting to see how he gets on if he takes a job at a "top top top" club, rather than the underdog #2 side in a league.

He generally seems like an allright bloke (for such a successful manager), the thing that's always really grated on me about him is how rude he is to journalists/interviewers after defeats - yeah, fine, be grumpy, but often it's uncomfortable viewing and ends in a "you tell me" stand-off to perfectly valid questions.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great manager. Happy for him he didn't leave after last season, but can go out on a better note.

I do actually think this will galvanise them and they'll win the league this season.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can you enlighten us long term expats on the 'red button'

It’s a digital TV service that you can access via a digital box/satellite/smart tv that allows a broadcaster to show multiple programmes on their platform at the same time.
And there' s me thinking the 'red button' was something to do with a lady's pleasure spot.

Back to the drawing board...

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if he knows something about Liverpool’s finances and FFP that we don’t?

I wouldn't have thought there was anything sinister going on. But he may have been told he need to trim the squad, or sell Salah to comply with the new rules, and he knows they won't be able to compete as a result, so he's just thought, **** that, I'm off.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I know its going to happen but any Wolves fans selling their tickets to koppites should be arrested and jailed on a charge of public outrage.
Just by the by, I'm presuming the lower tier of ten Anfield Rd and away allocation has remained unchanged by the development - less than 3k still available from a 60k capacity?

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
New England manager??

Obviously don’t mean the MLS team.. specifically said he won’t manage “another club” in England and running out of energy.

It’s a stab in the dark, but Southgate still leaving after Euros?

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score
I wouldn't have thought there was anything sinister going on. But he may have been told he need to trim the squad, or sell Salah to comply with the new rules, and he knows they won't be able to compete as a result, so he's just thought, **** that, I'm off.
That would rule loppy out applying then

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Talksport said the red half of merseyside is in mourning today lol. Absolute wet wipes.

Of course they are. Most of Wolverhampton were in mourning when Nuno left. Like how Nuno rebuilt us into a Premier League team, Klopp rebuilt them into title challengers and got them over the line for the first time in 20 years.

It's a big deal for Liverpool fans and whilst the coverage may be OTT for the rest of us; they are losing a club legend and could enter a period of uncertainty if the next appointment is wrong.

TriumphWolf

Reaction score
I don’t have huge issues with Klopp…… he has done a great job at Liverpool, he has a very unique style but so do most very successful people. I am not looking forward to being told how he is some God-like figure by every media-outlet in existence for the next 5 months!

I doubt he we turn up at another English club, suspect he will have a battery recharge for a year and then take charge of a big club in Spain or Germany where the 24/7 pressure is not quite so stupid as it is here.

If he is keen on relaxing from the day-to-day headaches then the German national team position will become available to him sooner or later.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can only imagine the media hoo has that’s going to surround that game.

Let’s hope we’re safe by then.

[winky wink]
Would love to see 4,000 Wolves fans all wearing brilliant white gum shields. A humorous, very visual sign of respect for a brilliant manager.

Sure, he's a raging hypocrite over things like VAR, but being a winner at all costs will always bring out the worst of people as well as the best.

On a serious note I do hope there's nothing up with his health. This was rather a sudden piece of news

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not his style though, is it?
Always struck me as a decent bloke.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would love to see 4,000 Wolves fans all wearing brilliant white gum shields. A humorous, very visual sign of respect for a brilliant manager.

Sure, he's a raging hypocrite over things like VAR, but being a winner at all costs will always bring out the worst of people as well as the best.

On a serious note I do hope there's nothing up with his health. This was rather a sudden piece of news
Apparently told the club in November

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Candlelit vigil happening tonight, followed by 40 days of fasting in sackcloth.

Followed by years of complaining about how it isn’t fair they can’t win the league or cups anymore, and it’s somebody else’s fault Klopp left and they can’t replace him.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I notice that West Brom v Wolves is immediately followed by Liverpool v Norwich on ITV on Sunday. I hope they don't fill our slot with a Liverpool/ Klopp bore fest or they will run out of material for the Liverpool match!

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Of course they are. Most of Wolverhampton were in mourning when Nuno left. Like how Nuno rebuilt us into a Premier League team, Klopp rebuilt them into title challengers and got them over the line for the first time in 20 years.

It's a big deal for Liverpool fans and whilst the coverage may be OTT for the rest of us; they are losing a club legend and could enter a period of uncertainty if the next appointment is wrong.
I get he gave them great times and its a kick in the ******** but a city in mourning lol. Nuno was very humble about it all too lets see if klopp approaches it same way.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Hear hear.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do actually think this will galvanise them and they'll win the league this season.
They'll walk it. Might even do a quad of sorts.

Don't trust City this season and Arsenal are more Spursy than Spurs. The announcement will hurt Villa because they'll be even more likely to fret over Emery going to pastures new.

Back
Top Bottom