Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Klopp

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Breaking News: ITV confirm the second half of West Bromwich Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers will only be available on the red button as they air a special one-hour documentary on Jurgen Klopp ahead of their coverage of Liverpool vs Norwich.
I could believe that happening to be honest

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would you take him as England manager if and when Southgate leaves after the Euro's?

Personally I'd chuck Southgate and get him in now. We'd be nailed on to win the Euro's and the next World Cup

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240126-115532~2.png
    Screenshot_20240126-115532~2.png
    401.4 KB · Views: 29

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I quite like him as I have a soft spot for Borussia Dortmund in the German league, and he did well there, helping to break the grip of Bayern. Also think he's quite a flamboyant and entertaining character, and the game needs those.

Munich_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Talk amongst Liverpool fans that he's maybe been poached by Ineos to do the job he did at Liverpool for United.

That would be a huge shock if true!!

Doubt it. Thing about Klopp is that he appears extremely fake (to me at least), but underneath that "life-coach" grifter exterior I think he's pretty genuine bloke, and if he says he's tired and needs a break then I think that's probably the truth.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would you take him as England manager if and when Southgate leaves after the Euro's?

Personally I'd chuck Southgate and get him in now. We'd be nailed on to win the Euro's and the next World Cup

I have no real issues over having a foreign manager.

But given the history, I'm not sure most of the country could stomach a German one!!

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Breaking News: ITV confirm the second half of West Bromwich Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers will only be available on the red button as they air a special one-hour documentary on Jurgen Klopp ahead of their coverage of Liverpool vs Norwich.
You’re saying that as a joke but we all know it’s a distinct possibility.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can you enlighten us long term expats on the 'red button'
It’s a digital TV service that you can access via a digital box/satellite/smart tv that allows a broadcaster to show multiple programmes on their platform at the same time.

In this example you would need to press the red button (on the relevant remote control) to access the rest of the game while the documentary replaced it on the standard channel.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Very good coach with a proven track record, I doubt he will manage in the Premier league again.

I disliked him at times but can't knock his ability at all, I expect one of the Spanish giants will pick him up once he's had his time away.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s a digital TV service that you can access via a digital box/satellite/smart tv that allows a broadcaster to show multiple programmes on their platform at the same time.

In this example you would need to press the red button to access the rest of the game while the documentary replaced it on the standard channel.
Thank goodness I'd never heard of it or likely to get it, a more diabolical invention is difficult to imagine.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You’re saying that as a joke but we all know it’s a distinct possibility.

No doubt all the pre-match build up will be about him, plus cutting to shots of Klopp arriving at Anfield during the game.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great coach, bit of a dick at times but can't deny his Liverpool side have always been great to watch. Be interesting to see who they replace him with.

Madmalc

Reaction score
He's leaving with absolutely no succession planning, all his back room team are leaving at the same time!

Is he leaving of his own accord or what?

Most odd.

I hear Wayne Rooney is available..

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
German National team perhaps?

I hate Liverpool fans, but I like him - he's been brilliant for Liverpool, brilliant for the Premier League and has overseen some phenomenal football. Him and Guardiola have been fantastic for football in this country.
Agree.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's leaving with absolutely no succession planning, all his back room team are leaving at the same time!

Is he leaving of his own accord or what?

Most odd.

I hear Wayne Rooney is available..

I don't think it should ever be down to the existing manager to find his replacement. SAF tried that and it didn't go very well.

His job is building a team and he's arguably put Liverpool in a very good place for the next few seasons with how he's shaped their squad. That's his contribution to the succession planning!

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
YES!

tenor.gif

Hopefully, Liverpool go the way of United and Arsenal post-Fergie / Wenger now. Next appointment is massive for them.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
So thinking about ex Liverpool players who are potentially in the frame Gerrard and Saunders spring to mind immediately.

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He says he will take at least a year off, from football
Perfect timing for the England job then. The qualifiers for the next World Cup don't start until next March and you could appoint a caretaker from after the Euro's until then for any friendlies

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom