Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Klopp

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good

Hope they capitulate the way United have

The reason Liverpool went so downhill after Kenny left, and United went so downhill after SAF left, was mainly poor owners and a poor structure.

The brilliance of the managers papered over the cracks.

Liverpool's resurgence came when Fenway took over. Klopp's brilliance led them to a title.

United have tried to throw money at their problems for years, but are only just waking up to the idea of changing their operating structure following Jim Radcliffe's partial buyout.

Liverpool will be fine. If they manage to get Alonso, they will be more than fine. The job he's doing at Leverkusen is extraordinary.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We have an opportunity to do something very funny in our last game.
Fan on the radio just said he doesnt get enough credit. hahahahah you what. he's in the media all the time you wet wipe.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The reason Liverpool went so downhill after Kenny left, and United went so downhill after SAF left, was mainly poor owners and a poor structure.

The brilliance of the managers papered over the cracks.

Liverpool's resurgence came when Fenway took over. Klopp's brilliance led them to a title.

United have tried to throw money at their problems for years, but are only just waking up to the idea of changing their operating structure following Jim Radcliffe's partial buyout.

Liverpool will be fine. If they manage to get Alonso, they will be more than fine. The job he's doing at Leverkusen is extraordinary.

Not that straight forward imo

Take salah out of Liverpool and they could struggle quite quickly without Klopp imo

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have to think Xabi Alonso would be high on the target list, with the way his Leverkusen side is playing at the mo.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Assuming he'll take a break based on his comments, then he'll have his pick of clubs when he returns. Xabi Alonso would seem like an obvious favourite for that job in the summer given the excellent work he's doing at Bayer Leverkusen. Possibly De Zerbi too.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whatever people’s opinions are of Klippety, he has been a great manager in the Premier League and I will miss him.

He will take some replacing and he has given Liverpool plenty of time to find a replacement. Unlike Loppy, who left us in the lurch and just gave out negativity in all his interviews!

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Final day of the season will see a massive influx of Scousers for his last game . It'll be massive .
Would be biblical to beat them .
Would be nice to show a bit of class towards him . Say what you like , he has been a great character in the history of English football.

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Is it a big enough job for JL?
What an acid test! A club to match Loppy's ego and if City get their comeuppance via FFS he'd have a team to be on top for a long time. But, should he fail he would sink faster and deeper than the Titanic. However, if Liverpool's hierarchy have kept abreast of the times what chance any application from Loppy would be politely returned, 'Don't ring us we'll ring you'!

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Incredible manager.

However, like most, a complete pain in the **** when his side lose, and a good laugh when things go his way.

Massive blow for Liverpool. Let's be real, he's had them punching above their weight in relation to budget/resources, and it's down to him that they're so good. Before he took over they were a Europa League level side consistently, and they'll probably go back to that.

Don't understand why they've announced it? They're in a League Cup final. They're top of the league. Still in two other competitions.

This would seem to add more pressure to the team when you could've just waited.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Done an amazing job at Liverpool. The type of Manager that can be frustrating to supporters of other clubs but you absolutely love to have at your own. Has an incredible bond with their supporters.

Imagine Alonso will be top of the list of potential replacements.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cue people on the streets of Liverpool crying

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he was joking mate
I know ! He may well have been joking but he's been mentioned on Sky and Talksport this morning ..........imho he isn't good enough at the moment to take on Liverpool . I doubt many fans disagree with me .

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Liverpool want an ex player to take over, I think Dean Saunders is available… :)

SheldonWolf

Reaction score
Bet there are a few dentists in Liverpool reasessing their 2024 income projections downwards..........

Horrible manager, horrible club. Klopp has been the driving force for several changes which disadvantage the "also ran" clubs like us. 5 subs, he's vocal on scrapping replays and reducing the size of the PL, expanding the CL commitment at domestic expense, and the winter break. Oh and demanding a replay for their VAR error against Spurs on the grounds of sporting integrity..........fix your own camera's first!

He fits the whingeing red scouser mould perfectly.

I hear Mr Gerrard would love the opportunity though?

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Talk amongst Liverpool fans that he's maybe been poached by Ineos to do the job he did at Liverpool for United.

That would be a huge shock if true!!
And it would be great to see Man U fans hate him and Liverpool fans hate him and everyone else hate him. (So, not too much change from today).

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably is for Utd fans.

Just Pep to go.

Most Wolves fans will probably be more muted and ambivalent in their responses, I am guessing.
Or maybe Ulven it’s because the vast majority of my mates are Liverpool fan and it’s brought them down a peg or ten.

Keep posting about ****ing ipads

bigwolf

Reaction score
I don't get the Klopp love in.

Four trophies in nine years. And one of those was the carabao cup.

And it's not like he's spent nothing either.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They want Alonso but he's had half a decent season in a mediocre German league

Back
Top Bottom