Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Klipperty Klopp

Cuban Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
With Kolpp's comments about the referee last night, Southampton Liverpool, will he get taken to task, or will it be a case of double standards for the so called
top six?

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s shown his true colours lately. Sweetness and light when they’re winning, bitter **** when they don’t. He’s become a fully paid up member of the two-faced club with other notable members being Moyes and the thoroughly unlikeable Mark Hughes.

Hazza

Reaction score
No chance Klopp will be questioned even though he was trying to understand why Man U get more pens

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's no different to most managers at big clubs. They are terrible losers because they are used to winning week in week out. It therefore only needs one or two weeks without winning to really rile them, especially as the media focus upon them and the expectation of a huge fanbase to win is so much higher than at most other clubs.

Any manager who is at a big club and takes a run of poor results lightly in his stride is probably out of his depth and won't survive at that level for long.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With Kolpp's comments about the referee last night, Southampton Liverpool, will he get taken to task, or will it be a case of double standards for the so called
top six?
What did he say? Klopp was charged and fined 45k for comments specifically about the ref after a game with west ham in 2019, and got an 8k fine for running on the pitch v Everton (same as Nuno got for the same thing v Leicester) so don’t think we can cry about double standards.

D

Deleted member 5910

If you're an official, don't cross Klopp.

klopp.gif

D

Deleted member 9788

Best manager in the world but an absolute **** ******* *****.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I used to really like the guy but he just comes across as a bitter, moaning ******* now.

BigSteve

Reaction score
I think Klopp might get away with it. His comments won't be seen as being as bad as Nuno's.

I don't think you can say it's about favoritism given how blatant Nuno's comments were. If you're gonna criticise the ref, you can't say "you aren't fit to referee and I don't want to see you again" and expect not to get charged. I found Nuno's outburst a bit odd.

Last edited:

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good manager, good coach, but often looks for excuses when his team doesn’t win.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's such a moaner, never takes responsibility for anything misfortunate or bad whenever he's at the helm. Blames the wind, the ball, the refs, etc. I have no idea how so many were conned by his "charm"

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s hard to know who is actually the best manager as the top top clubs have some of the best players in the world to use

the manager of RB leipzig is arguably the best manager in the world right now

D

Deleted member 11157

European Cup. League Champions. Currently top of the table.

Innit ..

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He’s shown his true colours lately. Sweetness and light when they’re winning, bitter **** when they don’t. He’s become a fully paid up member of the two-faced club with other notable members being Moyes and the thoroughly unlikeable Mark Hughes.
he has turned into a typical scouse, blames everyone else for everything, it didn't take long eh

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FA are to take no action. Make of that what you will

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whilst undoubtably a great coach, He has a face that I could just punch. I find him insincere, a bully, false, sneaky and any other number of flawed character traits.
he reminds me very much of a senior manager in my workplace. All smiles, all everyone's friend until something goes wrong, then he's a sly sneaky horrible ****er.... as one of my colleagues recently said to me 'I'd only pee on him if he was on fire, if I could guarantee I could pee petrol'

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FA are to take no action. Make of that what you will
No consistency.

He’s out the integrity of Andre marriner in doubt , as nuno did with mason.

Farcial really - players treat them like **** all game and get away with anything then a manager says a minor comment and gets fined

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In some respects, he's being very clever. No one talking about how poor Liverpool played, but about Klopp's outburst. Takes the pressure right off the players and applies some to future refs.
Fine margins get even finer at the very top. A mustard seed sown today could well be a hair's breadth decision winning them the title in May.

Ferguson, though far more aggressive, knew that.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve said for years that Klopp’s persona is all for show.

He’s undeniably a great manager, and a winner. But the **inserts German accent** “it’s really cool”... “it’s really crazy”... stuff is a massive act.

The comparison to Wenger above by another poster is spot on. The cracks appear when you’re not winning.

Nivada

Reaction score
I think Klopp struggles in social situations unfortunately and is getting unwarranted criticism because of it.

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Among the Premier League managers he’s like a Stepford Wife ...

Not sure what’s going on there...

Back
Top Bottom