Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Kenny's post match interview

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, but not noises! Perspectives! - No tracking of their runners, in and out of the area, losing out on tackles all over the pitch, being hassled constantly in possession by a team playing with a 'must-win-the-ball' attitude, losing goals to dead ball situations, not taking the chances that came out way in the 1st half, which would have made it a tight game going into the break.

'Lots to work on!' So, we'll see action!

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Again you can tell he's furious, I want him to be ruthless in the transfer window, no room for sentiment.

Stee

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hmmm yes he looked seriously $$$$ed off....good, I hope he gave the players a proper bloody dress down after that load of $$$$e

R

reanswolf

He talks a very good game and clearly understands what is wrong. Working on it won't really improve things it needs repairs.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Usual and what was expected. Nothing will change

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But not a word about the shot-shy attack. One of the reasons the defence came under such pressure was the fact the attack was non-existent. It has been the same story in recent games. It's a team game, and that part of the team was just as non-functional as the midfield and the defence today.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are 10th as it stands. Another defeat and we could be bottom half.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All very good but the same was said after Ipswich, in mid week.
We need fresh blood, Kenny, on loan, now!

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Getting rather dull now Kenny , glaring holes in the squad have been obvious since the summer and still not addressed.

Will we make a move before the loan window closes....

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But not a word about the shot-shy attack. One of the reasons the defence came under such pressure was the fact the attack was non-existent. It has been the same story in recent games. It's a team game, and that part of the team was just as non-functional as the midfield and the defence today.

Yep. The attack is utter cack without Dicko. McAlinden has promise but Clarke and Sagbo! Deary deary me!

O

Orbital Wolves

We had couple of good chances at 1-0. The priority is how porous we have become

Even if we were firing up front we'd have lost that by several goals

D

Deleted member 3545

10th at the moment which is where many predicted.

January transfer market

2 X CB
2 X ST

K

King Kenny

Shouldn't Dicko be kept at home for the internationals? He's been injured for weeks, i think we would be expected to withdraw him. He's so key to the way we play.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ipswich doing alright with that dinosaur.......

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

January transfer market

2 X CB
2 X ST

For any chance at the playoffs we would need a minimum of a CB, CM, CAM and a Striker, as well as keeping Sako.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

January transfer market

2 X CB
2 X ST

A commanding centre midfielder as well please as we got ripped to shreds through the middle today.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shouldn't Dicko be kept at home for the internationals? He's been injured for weeks, i think we would be expected to withdraw him. He's so key to the way we play.

I am amazed he is going on international duty.

clifs

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Getting rather dull now Kenny , glaring holes in the squad have been obvious since the summer and still not addressed.

Will we make a move before the loan window closes....

Be fair- we got Sagbo.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We played some good football in the Championship under Mick and he's a very good manager at this level, don't think anybody was or is denying his credentials in that respect.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score

Mick is like that one ex that was really hurtful but you still loved her. So you can keep checking on her from time to time and turns out she's doing alright.

She's gone. Never coming back :p

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
KJ blamed the defence today but I still think that the CM is the biggest part of the problem - no pace, movement, awareness or vision.

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe so ashley (post 19) but I was there on Tuesday and Ipswich are very ordinary. Give me KJ any day; at least he wants to play rather than huff and puff.

D

Deleted member 3604

January transfer market

2 X CB
2 X ST

We've just handed out contracts to our two central defenders ( by popular demand ). How many thought they were not good enough pre-season?

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The failure of our central midfield is worrying since that was our strong suit earlier in the season. There was complacency in the summer and certain chickens are coming home to roost. Van la parra needs to come back in along with Golbourne and Stearman. Dicko hopefully back too. That will help but our passing style needs confident players and they seem to have had the stuffing knocked out of them.You have to fear against even an out of form Forest while Bournemouth could easily do us over in this form.

A long way to go till we can seriously reinforce in Jan and even then there are no guarantees. The club have missed an opportunity and further quick fire defeats will make it very difficult to recover. The lack of forward options is infuriating and downright stupid. I'm honestly surprised kj has left this vital area so under strength.It has put added pressure on the midfield and defence. It is clear Clarke does not have the confidence of his team mates nor the ability to play at this level.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
KJ blamed the defence today but I still think that the CM is the biggest part of the problem - no pace, movement, awareness or vision.

In fairness I think he was pretty unhappy with our basic tracking of runners too In terms of vision I'm not sure there was anything going on up front for them to see.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've just handed out contracts to our two central defenders ( by popular demand ). How many thought they were not good enough pre-season?

Stearman improved last season but he's got a history of being a clown, was really 50/50 as to how he would do. Started well but has been crap for a number of games when he's played now, deservedly dislodged by EEL.

ProudWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The failure of our central midfield is worrying since that was our strong suit earlier in the season. There was complacency in the summer and certain chickens are coming home to roost. Van la parra needs to come back in along with Golbourne and Stearman. Dicko hopefully back too. That will help but our passing style needs confident players and they seem to have had the stuffing knocked out of them.You have to fear against even an out of form Forest while Bournemouth could easily do us over in this form.

A long way to go till we can seriously reinforce in Jan and even then there are no guarantees. The club have missed an opportunity and further quick fire defeats will make it very difficult to recover. The lack of forward options is infuriating and downright stupid. I'm honestly surprised kj has left this vital area so under strength.It has put added pressure on the midfield and defence. It is clear Clarke does not have the confidence of his team mates nor the ability to play at this level.

This is the main issue for me. The midfield lads are very capable but until we start to dominate both boxes more I'm afraid we are becoming easier to play against. Definitely a centre half light but lack of quality in the no.9 and 10 positions is dragging the whole team down. Dicko and Edwards are probably only slightly above average for this league and look at the difference they make to us when in the team! It's not rocket science where we are going wrong!

Back
Top Bottom