Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Kamara

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's an absolutely awful footballer and not exactly the type of character you want around by all accounts. Fulham will be well rid.

I have 2 mates who are huge Fulham fans and they think there is no hope of them surviving. An injury to Mitrovic, whether inflicted by Kamara or not certainly won't help.

Last edited:

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not the right type of fighting spirit you need in a relegation battle lol

Incredible that many of us were lauding the signings of Everton and Fulham in the summer really? Most of them have been expensive and overpaid ****e, whilst in contast almost all of our have come off (or still could e.g. Traore).

£20 million odd for Serri or £5 million for Moutinho? Dendoncker or Gomes? Johnny or Joe Bryan? Personally I'd rather have Ryan Bennett than or an overrated Alfie Mawson. That £30 million lump Yerri Mina? At £10 million Boly is twice the player. £50 million for Richarlison? That would have had us 3 or 4 Jota's. Given our careful but ambitious approach this summer could/should be our most exciting ever!!

Last edited:

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Yoga fight was the other week. This was a separate assault against a member of staff at the training ground. Seems the player has totally lost his head and probably gives Fulham a great reason to cancel his contract now.

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wasnt he the one whe wrestled the ball off mitrovic to take a penalty ....... and missed

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Incredible that many of us were lauding the signings of Everton and Fulham in the summer really? Most of them have been expensive and overpaid ****e, whilst in contast almost all of our have come off (or still could e.g. Traore).

£20 million odd for Serri or £5 million for Moutinho? Dendoncker or Gomes? Johnny or Joe Bryan? Personally I'd rather have Ryan Bennett than or an overrated Alfie Mawson. That £30 million lump Yerri Mina? At £10 million Boly is twice the player. £50 million for Richarlison? That would have had us 3 or 4 Jota's. Given our careful but ambitious approach this summer could/should be our most exciting ever!!
I’d still like Richarlison and Gomes in our team.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wasnt he the one whe wrestled the ball off mitrovic to take a penalty ....... and missed
Yes, he was. Ranieri basically said to everyone he was finished there and then in the post-match interview....he's since been involved in 2 punch-ups.
I'd say that's a pretty convincing way of getting fired. Better even than Mourinho, minus the big golden handshake though.

W

wanderer24

As Mitrovic is an incredibly annoying and deeply unpleasant player, I can understand the preconceptions. I wouldn’t want to work with him or Kamara.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
As Mitrovic is an incredibly annoying and deeply unpleasant player, I can understand the preconceptions. I wouldn’t want to work with him or Kamara.
Work with him? Fulham have built their team around him! Tbf he caused us all sorts of trouble on Boxing Day, but like ya say, not sure I'd be comfortable with him in a Wolves shirt.

W

wanderer24

Work with him? Fulham have built their team around him! Tbf he caused us all sorts of trouble on Boxing Day, but like ya say, not sure I'd be comfortable with him in a Wolves shirt.

He is a nightmare to play against and I can see why they have built their team around him. He’s the focal point and most influential player. He comes across to me as somebody who causes drama. I don’t want that in the workplace. Compare him to anybody in our dressing room?

D

Deleted member 4152

Some of us tho are feeling a bit smug

D

Deleted member 4152

Don’t get this mitro love in. Caused us problems but scored zero goals

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Don’t get this mitro love in. Caused us problems but scored zero goals
I agree, but he's the kind of striker that if you've got him you've gotta play to his strengths, otherwise he's useless. Certainly wouldn't have paid £20m for him.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stop Press............. Ranieri charged with bringing the game into disrepute for saying he wanted to kill one of his players.

No, no your Honour. The defence would like to suggest that due to his strong accent Mr Ranieri was misheard.. he "wanted to keel him" and as a boating man meaning he wanted to merely turn him over on his side.

D

Deleted member 3518

No, no your Honour. The defence would like to suggest that due to his strong accent Mr Ranieri was misheard.. he "wanted to keel him" and as a boating man meaning he wanted to merely turn him over on his side.

Nah keel haul he said, take him down!

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whoever was responsible for the Fulham spending spree last summer should be hung out to dry! Not one of the signings has been a success and the players, including Kamara did not come cheap. Serri, Mawson, Le Merchand, Joe Bryan etc etc have so far been a complete waste of money. Kamara imo is rubbish and looks more like a boxer than a footballer. Actually, he probably is a better boxer than footballer by the look of things!

As has been said previously on this thread we have spent our money wisely and should be praised for it. Compare Patricio, Jimenez, Moutinho and Dendoncker to those names I have mentioned above and what we paid compared to Fulham.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Yoga fight was the other week. This was a separate assault against a member of staff at the training ground. Seems the player has totally lost his head and probably gives Fulham a great reason to cancel his contract now.
Yup, and just as Chelsea did with Mutu, sue the ass off him. Mutu had to pay Chavski £14.3m....

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A big bill more likely. Flum should sue him...
Yes, he was. Ranieri basically said to everyone he was finished there and then in the post-match interview....he's since been involved in 2 punch-ups.
I'd say that's a pretty convincing way of getting fired. Better even than Mourinho, minus the big golden handshake though.

Back
Top Bottom