Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Just how good is Wolves' youth academy?

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As an American, I can't keep up with the youth and prospects as well as you all, but I know there's alot of money being pumped into renovation. Someone mentioned to me recently that Wolves had one of the best youth academies in England, which sort of shocked me, as it contradicts the pessimistic attitude of many fans I've read about over the last couple years.

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I believe that the best to comment on this query would be she wolf and cannock. I doubt that many of the rest bother to go to academy games.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is a very very slow moving entity and very difficult to get immediate results without investing mega bucks and doing the Man Citeh route - ie buying all the world's best kids as opposed to nurturing the best local talent.

I know for a fact ours is very highly respected and professional, and that one of our Academy prospects was attracted here because of that, and the intervention of a certain M McCarthy.

I think now we're seeing the likes of Forde start to break through which given the time Mick and the current structure have been in place, is about right.

It's not the best out there, but we're pretty good.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm more intrigued in an American being a. interested in Wolves and b. being interested in our accademy?

W

wolvo_boi

I'm more intrigued in an American being a. interested in Wolves and b. being interested in our accademy?

In America spotting good youth talent is how it is done, the NFL is all about spoting that talent in college football and getting it to live up to its potential.

Back
Top Bottom