Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

JR Bellegarde

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Despite his height, he’s apparently good at headers though according to scouting reports. He’s one of the most fouled players in Europe because of his dribbling and pace.

Wanted to bump this as it’s a fascinating read. A couple of points I got from it is that he is solid unit at 77kg for 5’7 compared to our 6’3 new central defender who is allegedly 76kg. The other point I got was, reading that report, what is wrong as he is outstanding according to that so how come we’ve got him. We may never see his potential at Wolves due to our coaching set up though.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Despite his height, he’s apparently good at headers though according to scouting reports. He’s one of the most fouled players in Europe because of his dribbling and pace.

i like that, "dribbling and pace". Those Palace chaps did a bit of that last Sunday, particularly in the second half.

It's always been one of my wishes to see us out pace Crystal Palace employees as they've always been my benchmark for pace in attack.
In fairness, I did see some of that at Old Trafford but that now feels like ages ago.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wanted to bump this as it’s a fascinating read. A couple of points I got from it is that he is solid unit at 77kg for 5’7 compared to our 6’3 new central defender who is allegedly 76kg. The other point I got was, reading that report, what is wrong as he is outstanding according to that so how come we’ve got him. We may never see his potential at Wolves due to our coaching set up though.
Please tell me we're not going to coach all that out of him...

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The G(o)ON squad will soon coach any attributes Bellegarde has out of him, I’ll give it a month for him to look clueless like the rest of ‘em.

Very harsh I know but I do hope I’m proved so very wrong!

Let’s give it 10 games eh?

Yeah…Ok!

I see it being far from a guarantee this is a top Premier League player either way?

There are many others who have made much bigger impressions over there, come here and stuggle. He carries the ball nicely, but we've had plenty of ball carriers who have offered us little else.

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems like the kind of lad who will have no problem at all settling in.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like this lad, really impressive debut and will clearly have no issues adjusting to the pace or physicality of the PL. He'll be up and running in six games or so

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I really enjoyed watching his debut today. What strikes me about him was how positive and forward minded he was when he got the ball. With a run in the team we can expect him to improve further.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I really enjoyed watching his debut today. What strikes me about him was how positive and forward minded he was when he got the ball. With a run in the team we can expect him to improve further.
Very promising considering he hadn’t had much time training with the full team due to the internationals

floydstreet

Reaction score
A very good debut

No need to be anymore overboard but enough to be optimistic aboit. Sharp, dribbles, passing was really good, a little passive off the ball at times for me, but it was his debut.

Well played and might be an option out right to give some balance to neto also

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was absolutely superb. When was the last time we had a player like this?

Back
Top Bottom