Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

JR Bellegarde

nomadwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Alsace midfielder Jean-Ricner Bellegarde (25) has reached an agreement to join Wolverhampton Wanderers.

"An agreement has now been reached between the player and the Premier League club. Bellegarde wants to leave Les Alsaciens and will not extend his current deal with the club, which is set to expire at the end of the season."

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Bit of a disgrace of us to agree terms with the player when the club has rejected a bid, isn't it?

Who do we think we are, Man City?
Did they reject a bid I’m losing track

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blimey. Just been offline for an hour. Come back on , signed Doyle agreed terms on this guy and Xhe Adams looks
Close.

Madness but great ;)

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

In this very last day of the summer transfer window, the lines could still move within Racing Club de Strasbourg. While the English club Wolverhampton had made an offer of 25 million euros for Habib Diarra (refused by the Alsatian club), it seems that the resident of the Premier League has returned to the charge, but for Jeancricner Bellegarde this time.

Strasbourg rejects advances

Loïc Désiré, head of recruitment, tells us that discussions have indeed taken place, but that Racing wants to keep the midfielder of 25 years and that it should, barring a last-minute twist, remain on the banks of the Krimmeri at the end of this last day of the transfer window ending this Friday, September 1 at midnight.

According to a recent rumor, an agreement has been reached between Bellegarde, who would like to leave, and Wolverhampton, who have entered into negotiations with Strasbourg to find an agreement. But according to our information, Racing does not want to part with its precious midfielder.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blimey. Just been offline for an hour. Come back on , signed Doyle agreed terms on this guy and Xhe Adams looks
Close.

Madness but great ;)

City must be just about ready to announce Nunes.....

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Alsace midfielder Jean-Ricner Bellegarde (25) has reached an agreement to join Wolverhampton Wanderers.

"An agreement has now been reached between the player and the Premier League club. Bellegarde wants to leave Les Alsaciens and will not extend his current deal with the club, which is set to expire at the end of the season."
Knowing how some of our posters have reacted to recent incomings, I would point out that Alsaciens refers to him coming from the Alsace region of France NOT that we are buying a large but expensive guard dog for the Nunes cash!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Let's hope that he doesn't remain on the banks of the Krimmeri at the end of this last day of the transfer window ending this Friday, September 1 at midnight. I can imagine with the nights drawing in it will start to get uncomfortably cold there. I'm sure we could find him a nice house in the Wolverhampton area.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have to get this one done, perfect replacement for Nunes, Strasbourg could really shoot themselves in the foot if they don't sell him today, we can pick him for nothing in January instead

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s a classic Wolves signing. I didn’t even know he existed a couple of days ago but having obsessively read up about him I now believe he’s the next great player and exactly what we need.

He definitely fits what we need and appears to fit what GON is trying to do (I think). He is right footed but currently plays on the left but has played across midfield.

I think we’re going to see more 4:4:2 with the wide midfielders cutting in to be attacking so it’s more likely to be 4:2:2:2. Also means fullbacks overlap and provide width. It could actually work - Neto needs to get comfortable on right. Not a lot of height in midfield though.

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Clubs can give permission to discuss terms before accepting an offer, especially when it's late in the window - it happens all the time.

Personal terms agreed without an accepted bid doesn't mean there is tapping up going on. It's totally standard practice.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It suggests that there is a deal to be done though no guarantees at all.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks a good technical player with goals in him
Ive no problem with his size he doesnt seem to be lightweight and quick with it
Hope we can get this done

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if this signing would allow Traore to go on loan to the Championship? Which might benefit him as I think he needs to play more than looks likely here this season.
Equally it could go like the chiquinho one.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think this one could go all the way to the deadline
His President doesnt want to sell but the player has agreed terms
Toss up whether we get this one over the line in time imo

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have to get this one done, perfect replacement for Nunes, Strasbourg could really shoot themselves in the foot if they don't sell him today, we can pick him for nothing in January instead
Nope. He could sign a pre-contract agreement in January but wouldn't join us until next summer unless we paid something to bring that forward.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if this signing would allow Traore to go on loan to the Championship? Which might benefit him as I think he needs to play more than looks likely here this season.
No keep Traore and actually play him! He has massive potential imv which is why we signed him in the first place. Should be much more central to our plans as he has attacking instincts and is a good all rounder. I agree that with Doyle and perhaps one or two other midfielders coming in there is a danger he will be sidelined. Don't understand why Reed and Bellegarde are both needed when we already have Lemina, Gomes, Traore, Doyle and Hodge on board. Makes no sense although Hodge will probably go out on loan at some point. He must feel well left out of things right now.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No keep Traore and actually play him! He has massive potential imv which is why we signed him in the first place. Should be much more central to our plans as he has attacking instincts and is a good all rounder. I agree that with Doyle and perhaps one or two other midfielders coming in there is a danger he will be sidelined. Don't understand why Reed and Bellegarde are both needed when we already have Lemina, Gomes, Traore, Doyle and Hodge on board. Makes no sense although Hodge will probably go out on loan at some point. He must feel well left out of things right now.
Bellegarde would be to play on the left, so can replace Nunes like-for-like.. the others don’t have that same ability.

Don’t really understand Reed myself either..

Back
Top Bottom