Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jonny remember me

SHEPLEY WOLF

Groupie
Reaction score
Why isnt otto in the new calender
hes only on the front and not on any of the months does this mean hes on the move?

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Eating too many mixed nuts at Christmastime can have its downsides. o_O

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Have you been on the port all day??

If not, you need to have been.

Clearly the faces on the Jan and summer months are the ones to be concerned about...FFS these things aren’t that cryptic! :(

D

Deleted member LP 3925

I googled Shepley. In Trip Advisor’s Top 10 things to do there, there were only 7 things. 6 were reservoirs and the other was a walk on the moor to a transmitting tower.
Must be a bit isolating in winter. Rather than the thread title weirdly being “Jonny remember me”, shouldn’t it be “Here’s Jonny!!!!”

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got engaged to his partner yesterday so clearly needs a move to fund the wedding :eek::rolleyes:;)

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
It’s a conspiracy against the Otto family...

...his brother Ricky isn’t on this year’s Blues calendar either...

D

Deleted member 5910

Here for the response to the OP.

giphy.gif

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why isnt otto in the new calender
hes only on the front and not on any of the months does this mean hes on the move?

Almost certainly I'd say.

They were printed in October but they knew even then Jonny would be off.

I heard he fell out with Nuno after turning up late for training.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember when I just read the pink.

BanburyWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
He's as good as gone then...

Please tell me Raul is May, his birth month. If not, he'll surely see that as a slight and be off to Everton. Cascarino said so in the Daily Star, so it must be true.

First Nuno went to Arsenal, now Jonny is off, maybe Raul too depending on the calendar.

You've just ruined Christmas!

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
By the same logic, every player featured will not be permitted a transfer before whatever month they are featured in.

Jan 05th 2020
Real Madrid: "We would like to offer you £140m for Raúl Jiménez"

Jeff: "Can't mate, he's down for September and we've already done a print run of 20,000"

K

kaohsiungwolf

I googled Shepley. In Trip Advisor’s Top 10 things to do there, there were only 7 things. 6 were reservoirs and the other was a walk on the moor to a transmitting tower.
Must be a bit isolating in winter. Rather than the thread title weirdly being “Jonny remember me”, shouldn’t it be “Here’s Jonny!!!!”

Haha if it's Shepley West Yorks, I grew up there in the 90s, beautiful part of the world, though certainly has more than a passing whiff of the League of Gentlemen about it.

Reaction score
Haha if it's Shepley West Yorks, I grew up there in the 90s, beautiful part of the world, though certainly has more than a passing whiff of the League of Gentlemen about it.

Ahhh....That explains it then. Think the op has been eating too much "special" meat this Christmas.

D

Deleted member 5910

They were printed in October but they knew even then Jonny would be off. I heard he fell out with Nuno after turning up late for training.
Curious then that he's made 13 appearances from October onwards, seeing as he has fallen out so irreparably with the manager.

D

Deleted member 5910

Absolutely no indication the comment was ironic there, to be fair mate. Quite a lot of morons on this site, so it's hard to filter out the tongue in cheek comments from the genuine idiocy.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Jonny is a star and greatly under-appreciated.....gives his wonderful best, always.

His dog fittingly respects his position knowingly. #WeAreAllWolves!!! :)

Wolf in Wednesbury

Reaction score
One of the best full/wing-backs in the Premier League. Would be lorded over by the national press if at Liverpool or Man City

Back
Top Bottom