Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Johnny Philips

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
JP has to be the best journo around when it comes to us,always grounded,sensible and accurate,a far cry from our Tim and his ott articles
To be fair I think you could apply that to most involved in football punditry/journalism.

Phillips is right up there with the best football writers in the country.

W

Woffles

Might be my memory playing tricks but I was at the Forest game and I could swear we led 1 - 0 then 2 - 1 and they equalised twice. Then late on we had a chance when the ball looped up near the goal line and Nathan Blake just failed to get a touch to knock it over the line. After that the season was all downhill :(

Highwayman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yes we did followed by a 2 goal lead against Blues.They both finished 2-2.
They both finished 2-2 but it was only against Blose we gave up a two goal lead. Against Forest we led twice but we were never two goals up

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Might be my memory playing tricks but I was at the Forest game and I could swear we led 1 - 0 then 2 - 1 and they equalised twice. Then late on we had a chance when the ball looped up near the goal line and Nathan Blake just failed to get a touch to knock it over the line. After that the season was all downhill :(
I was wrong

D

Deleted member 4152

It’s what I have been saying for ages. That season, albion took 22 points from the last 24 available, and they were robbed of the other two. No team has that in them. Villa have won six on the bounce and are still, what, 4 games behind?

He is spot on about that season tho, it was a proper slow torture. I went down the three hammers one night, when I went in we were beating forest, when I came out they had equalised. I can still remember driving off that car park knowing that was the turning point. Then Muscat of course. What a ****.

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same here i could have sworn blind we were 2 up!! Apologies!

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wiped the memories of that spring out of my mind. However I do remember blowing the 2 goal lead a Blooos as I was driving on the M6. And I recall Muscat assaults (plural) on the Grimsby guy (ref missed the first one).

I was in the Congo on operations for the playoff disaster.

Out of Darkness....... The tide is turning again.

Back
Top Bottom