Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jody Craddock

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
With today's news that Jody has had surgery to repair his hamstring and won't feature again this season, I am guessing there is a good chance that he will never get to wear the famous Old Gold again.

A great player for the club and a model professional both on and off the pitch. If this is the end for you at Wolves Jody, thanks for everything and I really hope that the Club grant you a testimonial for your years of sterling service.

S

Sandwell Wolf

I'd keep him in the Championship. Think about how many players we'll lose.

Johnson will be the first out the door.
Bassong back to Tottenham.
Berra will probably go.
Mouyokolo will be sold or go out on loan again.

We'll need him.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes , if he'd been fit instead of johnson we would have fared so much better .

T

Toupee4Rae

I actually think even now Craddock is miles better than Johnson, keep him I say.

H

Hawkins discuss

Didn't I hear Jody was retiring at the end of the season?

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's tweeted that there's life in the old dog yet!

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope we see him in a Wolves shirt again (sentimental reasons, I think we should be allowed to give the guy some kind of send-off at least) but I can't see it happening sadly.

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Get him to talk with Jamie OH about going from zero to hero at Wolves!!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if he's done all his badges? He's intelligent, erudite, loyal and must have a future in management if that's what he wants to do? In the re-structuring at the club (?) he could well play a part lower down the order to learn the ropes?

A

andyc225

I wonder if he's done all his badges? He's intelligent, erudite, loyal and must have a future in management if that's what he wants to do? In the re-structuring at the club (?) he could well play a part lower down the order to learn the ropes?

He's said many times that he doesn't want to be a manager. It's a shame really, he's got the right qualities in my mind.

The Weasel

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Make him captain next season, that's what i say...

Arcadius

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
With today's news that Jody has had surgery to repair his hamstring and won't feature again this season, I am guessing there is a good chance that he will never get to wear the famous Old Gold again.

A great player for the club and a model professional both on and off the pitch. If this is the end for you at Wolves Jody, thanks for everything and I really hope that the Club grant you a testimonial for your years of sterling service.

Well said Tring!

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well said Tring - Jody's certainly one of my favourites at Wolves - very dignified but tough with it.

I'd love to see us give him a role of some kind.

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As good a servant as Jody has been it's time to move on. He's been really injury prone over the last few years, I agree we need an older head and steadying influence at the back but someone who is capable of playing 40 games in the Championship.

Farewell Jody, thanks for the memories.

SBDJ

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Time for Jody to retire now I think. I don't think the kick and rush of the Championship will suit his ageing legs

T

Tettenhall Wolf

Jody is a good enough painter to be professional. I think that's his other love these days. Good pro. Nice bloke. Loyal and showed up Mick's poor judgment a few times!

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Patch him up and get him in the team. Good Championship player. Top bloke. Good artist.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Give Jody a motorised wheelchair and put him in against Stoke. At least he wont be going to ground all the time like Johnson

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Berra will probably go.

We'll need him.

Why will Berra go?
You never know with Mouyokolo with a new manager who may want him.
I think Jody will either leave on a free in the summer or retire. He has been a great servant for us but lets face facts he is nearly 37 and far too injury prone now.
I also think Batth will have a more prominent role for us in the Championship and we will also bring in new signings in the summer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Give Jody a motorised wheelchair and put him in against Stoke. At least he wont be going to ground all the time like Johnson

Can't do that boss Hogg, we won't have anyone to blame when we shed five!

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Good call. I'd love to see him in a coaching role.

What he lacks in pace and technical ability, he certainly makes up for in footballing intelligence - otherwise he wouldn't have been able to play at the level he has done for so long.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Time for Jody to leave the playing staff. Would be great if he wants to stay in a coaching role.

P

Phys Ed Wolf

From what I understand he will concentrate on his career as an artist. Thanks for the memorys but time to move on. I don't mean to put a dampener on things but I thought it was a sentimental move giving him another contract at the end of last season. We should've tried harder to have got another centre back in imo.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's only one Jody Craddock! One Jody Craddock!
At first he was $$$$e
But now he's orroit!
Walking in a Craddock Wonderland!

F

FLEET WOLF

From what I understand he will concentrate on his career as an artist. Thanks for the memorys but time to move on. I don't mean to put a dampener on things but I thought it was a sentimental move giving him another contract at the end of last season. We should've tried harder to have got another centre back in imo.

Inclined to agree with that really. I understand than Johnson is also going to concentrate on his career as an artist!

F

FLEET WOLF

He would be good in some sort of part-time ambassadorial role at the Club perhaps.

D

Dorset DeWolf

Berra will probably go.

We'll need him.

Where the $$$$ is he going to go!!??

B

Brandons gramps

Am I being stupid here? Would he be having this op if he didn't intend to play on..?

J

johnybig32

Does he have coaching badges?

Our new, young manager anyone?

Chiswick_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amazing to think if Jody plays for us next season that he'll be in his 10th year at the club.

Back
Top Bottom