Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Joao Moutinho Interview

R

reanswolf

Love him to bits.

I know we have been very lucky to have him but I think he has genuinely enjoyed his time at Wolves.

Of the group of players under FOSUN, we all think Neves will be seen as a Wolves legend, but Mouts I think will too even tho he won’t have been here quite as long.

I know the wording legend always creates differences of opinion, I.e. has someone been here long enough, but I think he and Ruben deserve it.

Coady had it in his lap but then spat us out.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love him to bits.

I know we have been very lucky to have him but I think he has genuinely enjoyed his time at Wolves.

Of the group of players under FOSUN, we all think Neves will be seen as a Wolves legend, but Mouts I think will too even tho he won’t have been here quite as long.

I know the wording legend always creates differences of opinion, I.e. has someone been here long enough, but I think he and Ruben deserve it.

Coady had it in his lap but then spat us out.
Those first two seasons of Moutinho were amazing. A real top class player at Wolves in my lifetime (I started in 88).

That cup QF against United he was unbelievable. Just imperious.

Best player I’ve seen in gold at his best.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Those first two seasons of Moutinho were amazing. A real top class player at Wolves in my lifetime (I started in 88).

That cup QF against United he was unbelievable. Just imperious.

Best player I’ve seen in gold at his best.
He was unbelievable that night. Still pinch myself that he’s played for Wolves. Even though his form has dipped recently he always gives absolutely everything for the shirt.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully still has a role here next season albeit as a bit part player if he wants it.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good watch. Just glad it wasn't Mout's Iconic Goals as it would have been a very short interview. Think all 5 were in there, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom