Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

JL Press Conference today?

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldnt get hopes too high for many signings in January
He said when talking to Ballague that he wants new faces but not sure how many will come in that window
Fosun must have given him the green light but theres always a budget
And who goes to pay for them?

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Ruben Neves

“The future of Ruben Neves is to be the main actor in the next part of the season, to play with a high level. He is our captain and he is going to be very happy to help us to get our goals.

“I have known Ruben Neves since he was 16, he played his first professional match in Porto with me. When I left Porto I told him, ‘I want to manage you at 25 years’, and now I am here!”

Hope Ruben signs a new contract

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's hope they are burying the ghost of crap football past...

It may well have to resemble Nuno’s last season …. In other words grinding out results and playing some sterile football, just to survive!

Nuno’s reward for finishing 12th (what we wouldn’t give for that now!!!) was the sack!

Let’s hope there is more understanding and tolerance in the fan base this time !!!

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched the press conference.
Most impressive thing for me was that he wasn't too proud to ask the translator if he wasn't 100% sure of a question.
Bluntly I regard the World Cup as a ****ing irrelevance compared to JL's first game in charge
Yes and I was really impressed with him on the ballague interview saying his English isn’t good enough and wants to improve it.

Snorbans Wolf

Reaction score
That was a good interview. Said all the right things, and gave a pretty solid impression that he’s not just there to talk a good game.

Very clear that we will be signing some players.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It may well have to resemble Nuno’s last season …. In other words grinding out results and playing some sterile football, just to survive!

Nuno’s reward for finishing 12th (what we wouldn’t give for that now!!!) was the sack!

Let’s hope there is more understanding and tolerance in the fan base this time !!!
The fans didn't get Nuno the sack. Most were shocked and saddened when his departure was announced

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I think that, other than some on social media, there was understanding among fans then.

Reaction score
I just watched the full press conference and whilst he is Spanish his message was “Perfecto”. He said all the right things so now Julen it’s up to you mate, we wish you all success and go and kick some ass

Just in case others have not seen it yet as I have seen no links on the mix yet, see below the full interview.

Last edited:

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just watched the full press conference and whilst he is Spanish his message was “Perfecto”. He said all the right things so now Julen it’s up to you mate, we wish you all success and go and kick some ass

Just in case others have not seen it yet as I have seen no links on the mix yet, see below the full interview.

I ****ing love the man already. Feels like the real deal.

**** it I might even go gay.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The quality and experience of Julen was immediately obvious when he walked into the club the other day. How he carries himself, how he interacted with the staff, how he was already aware of the situation with the various players.

Very early days but I've been very impressed from what I've seen so far.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This corresponds with the idea, that if we go down he has a break clause if not it rolls on for 2 years

Not really, it's just standard for all football contracts to end on June the 30th.

Back
Top Bottom