Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

JL Press Conference today?

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Am I right in thinking there's a JL press conference today?
If so, let's hope for a few tough questions - "which players are you most looking forward to working with?" "Why do you think Wolves have scored so few goals this season?" - as opposed to the "how pleased are you to be here?" crap that our useless journalists will serve up.
(NB Madeley obviously exempt from 'useless journalists' as poor bugger must surely be due a day off today...)

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If so, let's hope for a few tough questions - "which players are you most looking forward to working with?" "Why do you think Wolves have scored so few goals this season?" - as opposed to the "how pleased are you to be here?" crap that our useless journalists will serve up.
(NB Madeley obviously exempt from 'useless journalists' as poor bugger must surely be due a day off today...)
Yes it is today

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many different ways can he say what he has already said, time for action not more words. He must be fed up of talking, doesnt stike me as a bull**** merchant. Be glad when today is over and Julen and his team, get hold of the players and begin to explain how they are going to dig themselves out of the hole they have created.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
How many different ways can he say what he has already said, time for action not more words. He must be fed up of talking, doesnt stike me as a bull**** merchant. Be glad when today is over and Julen and his team, get hold of the players and begin to explain how they are going to dig themselves out of the hole they have created.
He’s only done one interview that was with the Spanish journalist
This is his unveiling on his first official day

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
There's absolutely no chance he will answer those type of questions.
I can give you the answers he will give.
I'm looking forward to working with all of the players.
We will be working hard to address the lack of goals so far.

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen him on SSN. They are impressed. He has a three year deal and is definitely bring players in in Jan. says we have 4 games with the current squad.

Let’s hope that is the indicator we have deals provisionally in place, they need to be in the squad/team, first week of January, for us to stand a chance

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldnt get hopes too high for many signings in January
He said when talking to Ballague that he wants new faces but not sure how many will come in that window
Fosun must have given him the green light but theres always a budget

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know contracts in football aren't worth the paper they are written on, but the fact that he has a three year contract suggests to me that he will be here next season, irrespective of the division we are playing on.
He knows the situation and the strong possibility we will go down
He was coming here when we were in the Championship,so rebuilding a team wont phase him at all imo

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He strikes me as a larger than life character. Any one remember Malcolm Alison?

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bloody hope that he has nothing in common with Allison. He was initially a good manager and turned into an unfunny caricature of himself as he became less and less effective as a manager. Rather like Tommy Doc.....
Don't go there!

Back
Top Bottom