Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jeff Shi

• Thread starter Deleted member yltz11841
  • Start date

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s been debated to death already, but, as I said at the time of those awful PR video releases, the entire senior management group don’t have an ounce of gravitas between them. They are all instantly forgettable and couldn’t command a room if they had a loudspeaker.

These are the men entrusted to make the big decisions and broker the big deals. They look like it’s dress down Friday at the local accountancy firm.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fact is most of our targets don’t wants to join us
Because they are trying to pay for ferraris by trading in their Ford Fiesta .

It’s a joke.

they’ve not target the appropriate players for our budget , or have not moved on the budget enough for the players they have identified

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes come on Jeff
Sell the club so we can go back and play in league one
Get a grip everyone
I’m as gutted as anyone but please just stop slagging people off who have given us 2/3 years out of the last 4 that I never thought we would see
The world moves fast and he has had a shocking 18 months. The league one argument is a farce, if we are sold, it would be to another equally wealth off group simply due to where we are.

EdinburghWolf

Reaction score
- Mosquera, Trincao & Hwang excellent additions
- Kilman showing form, Hoever improving - both now bona fide first teamers
- Ait Nouri, Neves, Traore signed/kept
- New manager Lage tactically spot on
- Raul back with Neto, Jonny, Shabani and others to come

How many PL clubs have done better?

Amazing what people here have come to expect. But sure, let’s bring back Morgan, Moxey & be crossing our fingers for a Robert Taylor. I’ll back Jeff, thanks.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes come on Jeff
Get a grip everyone
I’m as gutted as anyone but please just stop slagging people off who have given us 2/3 years out of the last 4 that I never thought we would see

I’m not slagging off anyone. I’m grateful for Fosun, and Jeff’s leadership. But I think it’s become clear that the original project is over. We’ve transitioned into an administration phase without a strategy or vision. That’s a strong sign that either Jeff is moving on, or Fosun are moving on. Either way, just get on with it so we can move on too.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s been debated to death already, but, as I said at the time of those awful PR video releases, the entire senior management group don’t have an ounce of gravitas between them. They are all instantly forgettable and couldn’t command a room if they had a loudspeaker.

These are the men entrusted to make the big decisions and broker the big deals. They look like it’s dress down Friday at the local accountancy firm.
You had a bloke who sat there with a straight face trying to justify the expensive ticket price for a game that meant **** all to either team. Funnily enough it’s the same robbing ******* who’s shafted the loyal fans to sell a few more memberships.

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Here we go.

We've played great last 3 games. Get that first goal and teams are in for a battering.
Fosun have spent a ****ing fortune so far. Yep Mendes has made his fair share.

We will be fine. Let's not turn.
We cant score goals, bruno wanted 3 to 4 top players and we got 1 squad player. We then proceed to loan out a player in an area where were looking to strengthen and wasnt playing that bad at all. Its a shambles

D

Deleted member yltz11841

Here we go.

We've played great last 3 games. Get that first goal and teams are in for a battering.
Fosun have spent a ****ing fortune so far. Yep Mendes has made his fair share.

We will be fine. Let's not turn.
Spent a fortune??? We are a sell to buy players apparently, we have made a net profit this window and the money FOSUN initially spent is dwarfed by the now club value, they are in profit now so that argument doesn’t cut it.

R

reanswolf

Yes come on Jeff
Get a grip everyone
Yes I agree.

Very disappointed but don't bite the hand that tries to feed you, springs to mind.

But it is very disappointing, we put our eggs into a very late basket and failed, and Wolves fans have paid quite a big increase in tickets (quite uniquely in the Premier this season) and some will feel like we have been mugged off. Not the intention, but the reality for some.

Perhaps equally worryingly, what does this say to the existing good players? Two seasons of very poor windows in the transfer market. Once decline sets in it becomes very hard to address.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Id say time to go but I feel him and Fosun will be on their way soon enough.

I think they'll hang on, but the initial enthusiasm seems to have faded. Like they just want to cut their losses and see how it goes. Last season was a warning of troubles behind the scenes. Obviously, I don't know exactly what, but for me it felt like something started slipping over a year ago. Guessing now that Nuno knew the support was going to fade, hence his demenour and the air of " a club feeling super sorry for itself" that we had all last season.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Id say time to go but I feel him and Fosun will be on their way soon enough.
Thanks for all they've done, but they've seemingly done all they could. Their actions speak louder than any words or "video chats" no matter how many they upload.

The tragic thing as I've mentioned in the transfer thread, is that I really do like Lage. He seems to be up for it, and the players are responding. He has sounded the alarm for help...and nothing. I trust in Bruno Lage, not in Jeff Shi.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He should be sacked first thing tomorrow morning for presiding over this absolute **** show. I can’t believe the staggering incompetence of them all. We need someone in charge who will put together a decent team at board level rather than the clowns Shi has got together. Sacked a manager to bring in a new style of play, new manager wants more players and you end up taking one away. It is unforgivable.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People on here can look back at my previous posts as I've been highly critical of FOSUN for longer than many on this forum, however even i think the criticism tonight is very harsh (and that really is saying something). If FOSUN were about to pack up, or had lost interest, I'm sure they'd have sold Neves and Traore. The fact we've held onto them is a bonus for me and something I didn't expect at the start of the window.

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You had a bloke who sat there with a straight face trying to justify the expensive ticket price for a game that meant **** all to either team. Funnily enough it’s the same robbing ******* who’s shafted the loyal fans to sell a few more memberships.
The same bloke who looks like a bag of ££££ tied up, utter bunch of nodding dogs, yes Jeff , yes Jeff , is it my turn to lie Jeff?

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’m not slagging off anyone. I’m grateful for Fosun, and Jeff’s leadership. But I think it’s become clear that the original project is over. We’ve transitioned into an administration phase without a strategy or vision. That’s a strong sign that either Jeff is moving on, or Fosun are moving on. Either way, just get on with it so we can move on too.

Spot on. Except I'll slag them off. I hate being lied to. It shows just how highly the liar thinks of you

Back
Top Bottom