Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jeff Shi

• Thread starter Deleted member yltz11841
  • Start date

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hate being lied to as well. If they came out and said we are ****ed this window as we have no money I can accept it, but to come out with the **** they did, Jeff and that other forgettable **** Vinny can do one.
******* liars. Jeff if I was you I'd have a rethink, talk to some proper football people and do some research and learn then **** these clowns of . Chinese people apparently hate losing face .... then don't ******* lie to your people.!

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we don't sign anybody, it's time to go, Jeff.

Neves, Adama, Raul et Al won't stay around for another season without European football on their CV.

We could be building something special, on a platform of vibrant attacking football, but you've decided to not back the manager.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I was Jeff Shi/Fosun reading some of the comments on here I would want to sell up and leave the ungrateful

It really isn't ungrateful to expect a competent squad with no glaring depth issues at the premier league level. You stand still and you fall behind.

After the last season, when injuries hit and we were exposed, the expectation and the noises coming from the club was that these issues would be resolved.

They haven't.
This is pure negligence.

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I will be amazed if Adama signs a new deal now. No doubt he'll be off for about 20 million next year, along with Ruben.
If Jeff thinks it's hard to attract players now just wait until next year.

The time to improve the team was after the first season back when we were in Europe
The sort of players we want to attract want European football. Not a regation battle. .

I feel sorry for Bruno as I think just a couple of players would have had us fighting for Europe again

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will be amazed if Adama signs a new deal now. No doubt he'll be off for about 20 million next year, along with Ruben.
If Jeff thinks it's hard to attract players now just wait until next year.

The time to improve the team was after the first season back when we were in Europe
The sort of players we want to attract want European football. Not a regation battle. .

I feel sorry for Bruno as I think just a couple of players would have had us fighting for Europe again
I’m more worried about relegation !!

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The below was copied from Wolves Rumours but is IMO spot on no matter how we don’t like it
Culeta-Car was valued at £12m but Marseille wanted £30m, likewise Botman valued at £18m but Lille wanted £40m, Keiffer Moore valued at £5m but Cardiff want £15m. Kamara didn't want to come, neither did Botman or Culeta-Car. Renato Sanches injury is worse than 1st thought and he won't be available until January and then his club wanted us to commit to a guaranteed sale of £50m.

Disappointing transfer window for most but I look at it rather differently as we haven't lost Neves or Traore and have added Mosquera and Trincao
Scott?

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't buy into much of the hyperbole on here (it's nice to have a shout once in a while isn't it) but what I would say is that I absolutely detest being talked down to and lied to. I feel very much like Mr Shi - via those Ask Wolves videos has done both of those things.

Pathetic as it sounds, I'm genuinely struggling to sleep because I'm so angry. Maybe I do buy into the hyperbole after all!

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How long do we think neves and traore will stay now? Until january or next summer? That must be tops

Hard to tell isn't it. All the self appointed ITKs assured us that Neves had already packed up his house a few weeks ago, and that Moutinho was gone. I guess they're looking a bit silly now.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I work for a company owned by private equity and this is history repeating itself. Invest x amount as part of the purchase deal then Slowly strip the assets over the years where we are mid table consistently but have 0 investment to kick on, in the hope they can sell us for 400 million profit.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At best a useless idiot whos taken on more than he can chew

At worst a deceitful snake

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’ve seen what it costs and don’t want any part of it.
Always always happens. New owners come in and spend money to get a top half finish. They realise that to get in the top 6, they will have to spend double what they've already spent. Think.....nah! Club declines and gets relegated. Stoke, Villa, Sunderland, Newcastle.

I don't want to be overtly doom mongering but it's a tried and tested route.

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeff knows nothing about football, he's a business man. Sellars has never managed a team. It's all to ****

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even Dendonker must have thought we were strengthening the squad when he said we needed players the other day. Perhaps the players have been spun a line aswell!

Welford Wolf

Reaction score
See you back in the Championship Jeff, January will be too late, we have a team that cannot score, let alone get three points

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im truly grateful we haven’t lost Neves and Traore
Well done to Fosun for refusing the big cash

SSN just said that Spurs would offer no more than 30m for Traore, and that was well short of the 50m the club were seeking. They didn’t refuse big offers, they just didn’t get them. Well done Fosun for not giving away the family jewels is about all you can say.

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I don't buy into much of the hyperbole on here (it's nice to have a shout once in a while isn't it) but what I would say is that I absolutely detest being talked down to and lied to. I feel very much like Mr Shi - via those Ask Wolves videos has done both of those things.

Pathetic as it sounds, I'm genuinely struggling to sleep because I'm so angry. Maybe I do buy into the hyperbole after all!
Over the whole summer Jeff and co. Have done what it seems their best to destroy the connection with the fans they had built when first arriving. It’s just been one slap after another!

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
On the plus side, at least the whole 'Nuno leaving thing' makes more sense now - he's gone to bigger better things at a club with a big expensive squad sat top at the top of the league - we're in the bottom 3 and have failed yet again to improve our squad and plug the obvious gaps. Fair do's Nuno - I don't blame you looking so fed up last season and wanting out...

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hard to tell isn't it. All the self appointed ITKs assured us that Neves had already packed up his house a few weeks ago, and that Moutinho was gone. I guess they're looking a bit silly now.
But would you stay in a struggling team? I doubt they will

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the plus side, at least the whole 'Nuno leaving thing' makes more sense now - he's gone to bigger better things at a club with a big expensive squad sat top at the top of the league - we're in the bottom 3 and have failed yet again to improve our squad and plug the obvious gaps. Fair do's Nuno - I don't blame you looking so fed up last season and wanting out...
See, that would make far more sense.

The idiotic thing is that they sacked him. From the little I know from some old connections, it was the 0-4 v Burnley that sealed his fate.

Replaced him with a chap whom we haven't backed and handed a squad that desperately needed strengthening.

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’m more worried about relegation !!
I'm trying not to think that way.
I think Bruno is a good coach, and I have more faith in him than Jeff.
I have no doubt that Adama and Ruben will be pushing for a move in January and will be playing their best to try and ensure it.
Hopefully Neto returning will ne a boost too

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I was Jeff Shi/Fosun reading some of the comments on here I would want to sell up and leave the ungrateful
Mate I'm a very mild mannered chap but I am fuming.
Why have they lied to the fans. As Yeltz has said.?
The people we have right now sitting round that table on you tube haven't a clue.
Vinyl, sellars etc.
It's bang amateur stuff.
Fabio for 35 Mill etc. Great lad but ...really?
We need proper people to take the bull by the horns and get it ship shape.
Jeff needs to source and sort out quality people and not surround himself with idiots .
I feel sorry for Bruno and I hope he knows fans are supportive of him.
Rant over...up the wolves.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah one bad window, let's get Morgan or those ******s at the **** in. Or better still Mike Ashley. Some on here need to get a grip
Tbh mate, that's a very fair comment.

The problem is that it's been 5 meh/bad windows now. That's a LOT in the Premier League. If you don't move forward....well, you probably know the rest!

Back
Top Bottom