Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January window - other clubs

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

Just heard the peter crouch thing on the radio. What on earth is going on at Chelsea?

Going for Crouch is mental.

Tbf though, Sky in Italy were saying they were after Dzeko last night which is much more like it.

Would be the ideal striker for Conte.

RichB

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Going for Crouch is mental.

Tbf though, Sky in Italy were saying they were after Dzeko last night which is much more like it.

Would be the ideal striker for Conte.

Totally agree mate. Struggles to get a game for stoke and if we were linked then most people including me to an extent would be surprised (and disappointed) although could probably offer something different at championship level.

Not the type of signing/link you’d expect from a team who are top 4 and expecting champions league.

Gotta be fake news surely

RichB

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That wasn't a wind up?

My thoughts mate... It’s gotta be a wind up surely. First thing I thought was Talksport are taking the **** but it’s getting some coverage from various sources.... strange haha

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My thoughts mate... It’s gotta be a wind up surely. First thing I thought was Talksport are taking the **** but it’s getting some coverage from various sources.... strange haha
Probably because it would be believed by all those Crouch Potatoes!!:eek::p

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Warnock says part of Grujic's loan deal from Liverpool states they will be 'financially punished' if he doesn't play at least 14 of their remaining 19 league games.

Hopefully he'll be shocking and it will ruin the morale of the rest of his squad!!

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Warnock says part of Grujic's loan deal from Liverpool states they will be 'financially punished' if he doesn't play at least 14 of their remaining 19 league games.

Hopefully he'll be shocking and it will ruin the morale of the rest of his squad!!
Wouldn’t have thought an ‘old school’ manager like Warnock would have agreed to that.

D

Deleted member 4124

Ipswich have loaned Carter-Vickers from Tottenham, he was at Shef Utd on loan for the first half of the season.

They’ve also signed Stephen Gleeson until the end of the season.

Decent signings for them I think.

D

Liverpool do it with all the players they loan out I think. Quite a good move on their behalf though, no point sending someone out to warm the bench.

P

paddy

Chelsea have got 71 proper professionals at Chelsea or on loan
And they have to dredge up crouch
Oh dear ....

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ipswich have loaned Carter-Vickers from Tottenham, he was at Shef Utd on loan for the first half of the season.

They’ve also signed Stephen Gleeson until the end of the season.

Decent signings for them I think.
I was amazed to see that Gleeson is still only 29. Seems he was around donkeys years ago.

D

Did they with Ojo?

Not sure, did he join us since Klopp was there?

I've heard with several deals that they insist on that but they've all been recent so presume it's something Klopp is insisting on.

Back
Top Bottom