Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Hanbury_Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
You'd have thought we'd have been heavily linked with a midfielder in the press by now?

Can someone call Sellers to get him to call Percy?

We need to smoke Flamengo out and play them at their own game

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Or that he just thinks God is wonderful?
Very possible. Could be posting to remind himself he lives God even though he's frustrated.

But the interesting part isn't his tweet. It's the tweet below that is a journalist saying good luck you deserve it.

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
You'd have thought we'd have been heavily linked with a midfielder in the press by now?
Could backfire with Gomes thinking we’ve moved on and so signs for Lyon.

Personally I like the silence from Wolves in this case.
We’ve obviously made it clear to Gomes how much we want him and so far he’s stood firm.

What I don’t get is why would Lyon want to doggedly pursue a player that clearly doesn’t want to play for them and why do Flamengo want to keep a player that’s going to be unhappy.

Maybe Wolves should send a video of Guedes playing for Wolves to show them both exactly what it’s like to have a player on your books that doesn’t want to be there!!!

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have I missed something on Smith-Rowe?

We haven't been linked have we?
Don't think so just typical MMix thinking squad players from other PL teams must be SO much better than any of our current players same with Lamptey. Who would admittedly be better than Jonny but wouldn't start over Semedo for me.

Not insulting Smith Rowe or Lamptey both talented but won't be cheap and not all that proven for me.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Smith-Rowe isn't leaving Arsenal, Edu and Arteta have already spoken of his return from injury being like a new signing. He is also an Arsenal fan so would rather stop there and fight for his place than leave.

I would be happy to see us target someone like Lamperty, Spence or Fresneda all of which would count as homegrown or homegrown once they reach 21 to come in as it is likely Semedo will be here till at least the summer.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Ham not releasing Dawson to us until after the Man City game... I suppose that safely rules out Antonio. Why is every club doing tit-for-tat with us? Are they surprised we came back in for a player who wanted to move to us 6 months ago?

NorthWestWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
West Ham not releasing Dawson to us until after the Man City game... I suppose that safely rules out Antonio. Why is every club doing tit-for-tat with us? Are they surprised we came back in for a player who wanted to move to us 6 months ago?
Giving them the benefit of the doubt you could argue they were focusing on getting Ings in on time but yeah it's a bit snide I think.

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Knock off £300k of the fee.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They probably want to leave it as late as possible in case one of their cbs picks up an injury in the next game. Imagine if they sold him to us yesterday , then this afternoon Zouma does his acl. They’d look right plonkers....
Another reason so many deals get left till the end of the window.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't think so just typical MMix thinking squad players from other PL teams must be SO much better than any of our current players same with Lamptey. Who would admittedly be better than Jonny but wouldn't start over Semedo for me.

Not insulting Smith Rowe or Lamptey both talented but won't be cheap and not all that proven for me.
I think the idea is someone like Lamptey comes in as a squad player to challenge Semedo and try and get him to play for his place, until the summer when we have more chance of finding a buyer for him and more time to fill that position and get the new signing acclimatised, as I think it will be difficult finding an upgrade on Semedo whose club is willing to sell for a reasonable price during this window

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So when is that Skrilla?
Please and thanks .

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has got his medical today ...they just didn't sign the paperwork to meet the 12 o'clock deadline yesterday for the city game.....no rush to do everything yesterday, when the deadline was missed...

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So when is that Skrilla?
Please and thanks .
Just seen that the game isn't until March 18th!!
That's an absolutely crazy arrangement!!!

And NOT a true fact, thanks to my brain having gone AWOL !!

Last edited:

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
TOTALLY UNRELATED but here goes : "Well I was standing doing nothing in a field out of town, UH HUH!
When I saw 7 healthy ears of corn, UH HUH!
And there right behind them were 7 other ears, that were tattered an torn!
And then the tattered corn ate the healthy ones, when they came up from behind them, yes they did, UH HUH!

And Joseph here's the punch line, that will really blow your mind, flip your lid, because the tattered corn was still as bad as it had ever, ever been.
So Joseph won't you help me please, Don't Be Cruel, Treat Me Nice and tell me what it means!"
Step away from the crack pipe.

Reaction score
TOTALLY UNRELATED but here goes : "Well I was standing doing nothing in a field out of town, UH HUH!
And then the tattered corn ate the healthy ones, when they came up from behind them, yes they did, UH HUH!

And Joseph here's the punch line, that will really blow your mind, flip your lid, because the tattered corn was still as bad as it had ever, ever been.
So Joseph won't you help me please, Don't Be Cruel, Treat Me Nice and tell me what it means!"
What’s going on here

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I wish i didn't know what u were on about but unfortunately I've been forced to watch Joseph lol

Back
Top Bottom