Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You will see alot of this in build up to summer, some just talk some build up from mendes.

But pedro and him have had a chat, and we wont stand in pedros way, just like nunes for the right prices hes free to leave.

We want a new CB a 9 and a winger

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You will see alot of this in build up to summer, some just talk some build up from mendes.

But pedro and him have had a chat, and we wont stand in pedros way, just like nunes for the right prices hes free to leave.

We want a new CB a 9 and a winger
For the right price then I'm sure we wont stand in his way but that's the operative word. The media will have us flogging him to one of their darling clubs for whatever they want to pay, like good little boys.

Plovdiv Wolf

Reaction score
For the right price then I'm sure we wont stand in his way but that's the operative word. The media will have us flogging him to one of their darling clubs for whatever they want to pay, like good little boys.
Lot talk £60m I think could get more with add on ?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seeing a few links to an Arsenal youngster,on twitter ,who is out of contract in the summer.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Buying him would have seen either more players being sold or a points deduction. Didn't Coventry want £15m? We crept inside the limit by less than that, if what I've read is true.
It's all hindsight but we could have sold Hwang to get him....most would have said in the summer do it.....but the team might be no better off.....having Gyokeres as an addition clearly wasn't possible...

Last edited:

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For me the water continues to be muddied by the FFP argument. FFP is vitally important But we should have a central attacking player, to lead the line as an option.
Just as we need a goalkeeper and and a central defender. This is a basic. We should have saved resources elsewhere . On wide players and midfielders.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What did Jeff shi say in that letter regarding ffp this coming summer?

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The problem we have will be similar to the Adama situation we faced a few years ago.....we asked too much for Adama when he was on fire....people were saying 80m or 100m and we ended up with nothing....

60m all things considered would be a fair price for Neto.....if we are to be cheeky it maybe we go for 50m but get a player chucked in the other way...nketiah or Vieira at arsenal or Mcatee city for instance

Last edited:

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
With Neto, although he has been in form this season. Taking his injury record into consideration. For me I would think 60 million or there abouts it fair. I cannot remember hom playing a full season without injury for us. That would come into a lot of people's thinking.

If he can finish the season in form and injury free we may be able to negotiate more.

Dingle Chris

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Awful Journalism, “Wolves may be willing to cut their losses in the player” WTF are they talking about.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto currently for £60m is "fair" but if he carries on injury free and he finishes the season in prime form then we should be looking to get another £20m on that.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto 60m
Sa 20m
Kilman 40m

Add

Guedes 10m
Fabio 8m
Sasa 8m
Podence 8m

Over 150m we are in a healthy position folks new keeper new forward could even buy neves back for half the price probably

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto 60m
Sa 20m
Kilman 40m

Add

Guedes 10m
Fabio 8m
Sasa 8m
Podence 8m

Over 150m we are in a healthy position folks new keeper new forward could even buy neves back for half the price probably
20m for Sa would make him just outside the top 20 of most expensive transfer fee for a keepers of all time.....

Back
Top Bottom