Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 2024 transfer window thread.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Reading more about Yuri Alberto and Corinthians, it sounds like they had a philosophical overhaul from the squad to the manager recently. The new manager hasn't clicked with several players, Yuri Alberto included, and they have already shipped out 10 players as part of an overhaul.

If Wolves agree to an obligation, I think this gets over the line.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Reading more about Yuri Alberto and Corinthians, it sounds like they had a philosophical overhaul from the squad to the manager recently. The new manager hasn't clicked with several players, Yuri Alberto included, and they have already shipped out 10 players as part of an overhaul.

Big if

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apart from the fact Frankfurt seem to be struggling agreeing anything with PSG for Ekitike and numerous clubs are having problems negotiating with Chelsea for Broja.... including the latest Fulham....
That’s two . Silva and Sasa were early deals because we had prioritised and prepared with the “buying “ club . Probably November or December , Yet we don’t appear to have prioritised the replacements. If we knew they were going why did we not line up possible replacements ?.

Last edited:

WolvesinBrum

Groupie
Reaction score
I just can't see Wolves committing money on an obligation to buy in this window - certainly not £15 mill.

I really hope they get someone that GON is happy to use in the squad.

It doesn't seem a big thing in the Wolves grand scheme of things and we'll buy in the summer but it could be one of those promises that if unfulfilled, comes back to bite the club.

BrierleyHillWolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He looks like Carlton
carlton dancing GIF

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How have Chelsea done anything wrong with Broja lol?

We offered a straight loan for a player that has played a part in their last 15 games, and they're yet to get a replacement in.

Must have been tempting, that.

Too many conflicting stories on Ekitike to know the truth, but hard to believe PSG are standing in his way.
There only playing him to up the price. They don't actually want to keep him. He clearly isn't good enough for them and is as big a reason as any why they aren't in the hunt for the top four at the moment.
There is some top class players in that squad, Broja ain't one of them.

dnf14

Reaction score

Problem is, unconditional obligations must be reported financially in the period the deal is struck and we want to be on our best behaviour this season, hence why we're trying to shunt fees to the next reporting period with an option.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There only playing him to up the price. They don't actually want to keep him. He clearly isn't good enough for them and is as big a reason as any why they aren't in the hunt for the top four at the moment.
There is some top class players in that squad, Broja ain't one of them.
Well said. Total cart horse

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Problem is, unconditional obligations must be reported financially in the period the deal is struck and we want to be on our best behaviour this season, hence why we're trying to shunt fees to the next reporting period with an option.
That sounds like something that can be fudged by making it conditional on 5 appearances or something. But point taken, I didn't know that about obligations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom