Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
God loves a trier, @Hawkguy
We've had a Canadian play a game for Wolves, so I'm already a happy chap. But it would be nice to have star player Canadian play for Wolves lol

Now if we signed him when I first mentioned him here, we'd never have had any FFP problems lol sign me up Jeff, could use a Canadian scout!

I also said we should sign Johnston and Eustaquio and both have doubled their value in the last 12-18 months.

Last edited:

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've had a Canadian play a game for Wolves, so I'm already a happy chap. But it would be nice to have star player Canadian play for Wolves lol

Now if we signed him when I first mentioned him here, we'd never have had any FFP problems lol sign me up Jeff, could use a Canadian scout!

I also said we should sign Johnston and Eustaquio and both have doubled their value in the last 12-18 months.

We've had 2

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've had 2
Who was the other one?

I must be drawing a massive blank or it must have been before my time?

Edit: Looked it up. We've actually had 3 Canadians play for Wolves. 2 well before my time. Those two were Doug McMahon and Les Wilson.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who was the other one?

Edit: Looked it up. We've actually had 3 Canadians play for Wolves. 2 well before my time. Those two were Doug McMahon and Les Wilson.
Though Les was born in UK I think.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t find a great deal about him other than he’s 27, Ivorian, big, in the form of his career scoring and creating assists, and good in the air. Oh, and should be cheap. Since he plays in Switzerland at the moment, we should know a decent amount about him.
Does he have 'two good feet'?

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well David is rumoured to be around 35 million in the summer. So I don't see how we're that far off. With only one year left on his deal, Lille doesn't have much power if they want any return on investment (aside from their Ligue 1 title).
I think our days of spending that on 1 player are gone now

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who was the other one?

Played for Les out here in Victoria. Nice guy.

As it happened all of my uni coaching staff were all ex-pros - Les, John Hughes (Swansea) and Bruce Twamley (Ipswich).

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Saudi football seems to be dying very quickly

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No sympathy for them personally it’s not like it’s a secret as to what life is like over there.
i’d do the same for the reward, it’s whether they can handle the lifestyle.
wouldn’t surprise me if some based themselves somewhere less restrictive going forward.

Coops

Reaction score
Forgetting the fact that it's Deeney the fact that the club will be on their fourth or fifth manager including caretakers since the end of last season suggests much deeper issues.
Just trying to find stability after Rob Edward’s leaving I reckon. Look how many times we got it wrong.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forgetting the fact that it's Deeney the fact that the club will be on their fourth or fifth manager including caretakers since the end of last season suggests much deeper issues.
Haven't they gone up in successive seasons and down in successive seasons as well?

Back
Top Bottom