Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 2024 transfer window thread.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Hope so he’s worked so hard to come back from injury and genuinely wants to be here
it was the plan with chiqiniho just didn’t work at stoke. it would be odd to move him permanently when he’s just invested in business here

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
it was the plan with chiqiniho just didn’t work at stoke. it would be odd to move him permanently when he’s just invested in business here
And with his recent injury we’ll struggle to get a decent fee.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
If he’s injured I doubt we’d be back in for him, that article is very vague just confirming we were interested in the summer.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we let sasa and Fabio go early doors I expect movement and all signings done before Brighton gives them time to bed into tactics

17miles

Reaction score
I watched Dia in his last game, he came off injured with a hamstring pull.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s a young centre forward and because of his move, we sometimes think he’s older than he is. A lot of centre forwards take time to understand their game, find confidence and their role within a team. That comes with experience, and you have to play games. He played a lot at Anderlecht and was in and out at PSV, so it’s imperative he gets football now.

“It’s a big club playing in Europe, in a competition they had a good run in recently. Credit to Fabio, it’s a brave move because there was lots of interest and he could have stayed in his comfort zone, maybe with better weather than Scotland, or less competitive football, but he wanted to test him. It showed a good understanding of what he needs himself, so all parties are happy.

“In the summer we’ll sit down and see how it’s gone and make a decision on the next steps. I’ll go to watch him myself and he’s got some big games, so it should be a really good loan for developing Fabio.”

Now he joins Rangers, who face Celtic on Saturday and go into the clash five points behind their rivals, but with two games in hand.

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We must have at least 1 lined up, I can't see how we wouldnt, especially with two moving on and with what GONs been saying lately.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These already lined up?
Only noise I have they want everything done quickly to cement into the squad before Brighton.

I don't know anything else. I could summise Fabio was due to go and I can say talks were held about sasa as Gon wants to give him.football

Then back to the same narrative I said before.

He wants a 9 who is fast and pressing so cunha can play a floating 10

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Similar to going to The Championship or worse ?
It's an interesting one. Before I moved up here, I was very much on the side of it being worse.

However, he's going to play for a huge club, in a football mad city with the biggest rivalry in football that I have witnessed.

The pressure is going to be huge, and Rangers have high standards.

lmuwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm thinking who we could realistically get in, from Prem Teams on loan.....

Emile Smith-Rowe - Arsenal
Malang Sarr - Chelsea
Trevor Chalobah - Chelsea
Sergio Gomez - Man City
Joe Willock - Newcastle
Said Benrahma- West Ham

We maybe linked with Cresswell again with Ait-Nouri going to AFCON. Ings will leave West Ham too.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Malang Sarr - Chelsea
Sergio Gomez - Man City
Joe Willock - Newcastle
Said Benrahma- West Ham

We maybe linked with Cresswell again with Ait-Nouri going to AFCON. Ings will leave West Ham too.
Chalobah would be a solid move! Suits a back 3 too

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Malang Sarr - Chelsea
Sergio Gomez - Man City
Joe Willock - Newcastle
Said Benrahma- West Ham

ESR - like him a lot but injury prone
Sarr - who what where
Chalaboh - interesting - where would you say is his best position!
Gomez - Isn’t he just like RAN? would we then suffer from overload in that position?
Willock - like him but injury prone and likely to stay there
Benrahama - likely to be needed as Kudus goinf

like your thinking, all feel realistic at least.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We made a massive mistake not going all out for Gyokeres in the summer. Hopefully we don't make the same mistake with other talent that are clearly far too good for the Championship.

Hopefully we go back in for Jonathan Rowe. If we're priced out of that move, I'd love Willy Gnonto, assuming Leeds wouldn't entertain bids for Summerville.

If Chelsea go for a striker in January, I'd take Armando Broja.

Back
Top Bottom