Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 2024 transfer window thread.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After his move to Leipzig, I'd have thought Liverpool would want him starting as much as possible. The championship links surprise me. They'd want him either in the prem or at a team in a European competition still.

He'd certainly get minutes here. Just unsure on starts
Surely him and Liverpool want to test him a bit....hull doesn't test him......we are light as a squad , numbers why so the challenge is there.... minutes will be available can you make it....

I don't see what Liverpool get out of sending him to hull as such......

Last edited:

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Surely him and Liverpool want to test him a bit....hull doesn't test him......we are light as a squad , numbers why so the challenge is there.... minuted will be available can you make it....

They also know Gaz a bit from his time as a youth coach there. They can see he's going to get a fair shake.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully play more than 4 minutes a game. His book value will be about 13 million at the end of the season. I hope villareal buy him and we can get shut of him.
We will get about €15m for him which is a big loss but better than nothing I doubt we will get much for Fabio and Saszha maybe €8m each. All in the pot I suppose we will make big profits on some players like Kilman, Neto, Ait-Nouri, Hwang potentially not saying sell them all but if the offers come…. They will be considered

Guedes €15m
Podence €15m
Fabio €10m
Sashzaa €10m
Neto €80m

Jonny & Jordao wages off too…

That’s a nice pot to play with. Prem money, possible Fosun investment….

Last edited:

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Korea make it to the final which they should be expecting, 10th Feb is the final date, so mid to late feb ?
Simply we cannot just have Hwang . He has a new long term contract. So is secure . What if he gets injured in the next 6 weeks ?

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely him and Liverpool want to test him a bit....hull doesn't test him......we are light as a squad , numbers why so the challenge is there.... minutes will be available can you make it....

If he is going to a Championship club he will surely be low salary.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t think they can afford his wages.
Was stated a bit ago the German clubs couldn't afford his wages .. I don't think his wages would be a problem for us on loan.....it's probably the wages on the option deal that are the deal that are the concern..... hopefully we might be a bit more confident of getting Guedes wages off the books permanent in the summer....which might gives us a bit leeway going forward with our commitments...

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was stated a bit ago the German clubs couldn't afford his wages .. I don't think his wages would be a problem for us on loan.....it's probably the wages on the option deal that are the deal that are the concern..... hopefully we might be a bit more confident of getting Guedes wages off the books permanent in the summer....which might gives us a bit leeway going forward with our commitments...
Well yes getting guedes with an option deal definitely positive for more deals plus I think we were paying some wages with benefits for guedes

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well yes getting guedes with an option deal definitely positive for more deals plus I think we were paying some wages with benefits for guedes
I'm taking long term.....don't think Ekitike wages would be a problem, even if we paid in full for a loan as such.....it's probably just the committment to a 4yr deal we might be trying to haggle with ...

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm taking long term.....don't think Ekitike wages would be a problem, even if we paid in full for a loan as such.....it's probably just the committment to a 4yr deal we might be trying to haggle with ...
Agreed I believe in the long term deal he would need to take a step back in wages. But game time and prem v not even making bench for psg

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really can’t see Fabio playing here again. Hobbs and GON are complimentary but his form in front of goal is just awful for us. I think Sasa is more likely to be seen again

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we sell Kilman for £40m in this window, can that money count to income for summer purchases for FFP purposes? Or would there be an onus on us to spend it in this FFP window (i.e. immediately)? If the latter, we're going to get rinsed by any club we want to buy from.

Back
Top Bottom