Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jackie McNamara

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Jackie,
Jackie Mac,
Jackie,
Jackie Mac,
Jackie,
Jackie Mac,
Jackie McNamara!

Remember him, and his chant well, and loved him him when he played, so wishing him all the luck in the world in getting over this
Let’s get this chant going on Friday. What was his shirt number for us?

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think most people who have ever met Jackie Mac would say he was an absolutely charming man full of kindness. Wish him all the best and hope he makes a complete recovery very soon.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Let’s get this chant going on Friday. What was his shirt number for us?
He wore no. 7 young Jade, played 9 + 2 subs for us in 2005-6 & 23 times in 2006-7 getting sent off twice, came on a free from Celtic and went for the same fee to Aberdeen at the respective start and end of those two seasons, the last season of Hoddle and first of Mick.

Norris

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds like a stroke. I had one on Friday 31st Jan 12 days ago. Missed Brexit celebrations and Man U game. Hope he is well looked after, I was.
You're in the middle there aren't you? Where did they take you to? Hope it's not too debilitating for you, all the best.
You didn't miss much with the Man U game as I'm sure you already know.

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The original Jonny Castro Otto. Loved watching him. Hope he's cared for and recovers well.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I drive past where he used to live by Lilleshall every night on my way home from work.
I used to live in Muxton and go to junior school in Lilleshall so went past the farm that became those houses every day for years!
I still visit friends in Muxton regularly and come down the Abbey Lane so, again, go past those houses.
Hope Jackie Mac pulls through with no long term ill effects.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
He wore no. 7 young Jade, played 9 + 2 subs for us in 2005-6 & 23 times in 2006-7 getting sent off twice, came on a free from Celtic and went for the same fee to Aberdeen at the respective start and end of those two seasons, the last season of Hoddle and first of Mick.
7th minute on Friday night then

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I used to live in Muxton and go to junior school in Lilleshall so went past the farm that became those houses every day for years!
I still visit friends in Muxton regularly and come down the Abbey Lane so, again, go past those houses.
Hope Jackie Mac pulls through with no long term ill effects.
Agreed - I work at the national sports centre, and lived at Weston Heath from a baby - so know that area very well. Let's hope Jackie Mac recovers.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it hasn’t been said already a song for Jackie to the tune of of Jimmy Mack by Martha and the Vandella’s:

Jackie
Oh Jackie Mac
He wore the gold and black
Jackie
Hey Jackie
Jackie Mac
He wore the gold and black

Hope the recovery is going well and wish Jackie and family all the best at this difficult time.

He was a class act when he played for us. Just wish he was a bit younger when he signed so we could have kept him longer.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glad to see the good news.

Jackie Mac was a classplayer for us,and I was sorry when he left.

I hope for a full and speedy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom