Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Italian Restaurants in Wolvo

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know this has probably been done before, but any recommendations for Italian restaurants in Wolvo town centre - especially ones that cater for veggies?

Taking Mrs OWEI to see The Killers on Saturday and would like to treat her to a decent meal and some vino prior to the jig.

Cheers,
Toodle pip!:D

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it full of genial old men spiriting money out of the country?

Deutsch Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't know, but I was there on its opening night after the refurb and didn't get served because of "an electrical fault" in the kitchen.

Got offered a free meal to make up for it, went back a couple of weeks later and it was dreadful. No chef worth his salt overcooks pasta.

Steer clear.

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't know, but I was there on its opening night after the refurb and didn't get served because of "an electrical fault" in the kitchen.

Got offered a free meal to make up for it, went back a couple of weeks later and it was dreadful. No chef worth his salt overcooks pasta.

Steer clear.

Ooh! Get you! Didn't know Gordon Ramsay posted on here. ;)

WTID!

Reaction score
Tried Bella in Chapel Ash earlier in the year. Food was decent, service was good and not overly priced, only complaint was a few too many tables so on a busy night you may be closer to a stranger than you want to be. Problem is there's nothing else around there and it's a walk back into town.

L

lon chaney jr

Agree with the recommendation of Bella's. Pepito's was great until the refurb. They sucked all the atmosphere out of it and turned it into a hairdressers'. Service was rubbish. Family next to me were waiting for about an hour.

P

Phys Ed Wolf

Cataldo's or Bella. Cataldo's would probably be closer to the Civic though.

D

Deleted member 3604

I would eat in Birmingham and get a taxi to Wolves.

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would eat in Birmingham and get a taxi to Wolves.

The last time I went to an Italian in Birmingham it was possibly the worst meal and service I'd ever experienced - and that was supposed to be one of the best Italians! (it was in Hurst Street).:mad:

Plus the fact why would I want to go to a vastly over-priced dump like Brum, (You cant even get a decent pint, it's all bloody girly lager and that Wagners cyda crap)?:confused:

D

Deleted member 3604

The last time I went to an Italian in Birmingham it was possibly the worst meal and service I'd ever experienced - and that was supposed to be one of the best Italians! (it was in Hurst Street).:mad:

Plus the fact why would I want to go to a vastly over-priced dump like Brum, (You cant even get a decent pint, it's all bloody girly lager and that Wagners cyda crap)?:confused:

:D :D

Edwards No.8 was quite reasonable until just recently. There's actually an Italian in Brierley Hill near the Police Station. Haven't a clue what it's like though.

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Edwards RIP.

That Italian in Brierley Bonk has only been open a few months I think - nice location lol!

D

Deleted member 3604

Edwards RIP.

That Italian in Brierley Bonk has only been open a few months I think - nice location lol!

Despite the cut it aint got the ambience of Venice to put it mildly !!!

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would I need to book at Cataldos or Bella, bearing in mind it's gonna be about 6pm on Saturday night?

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
ther eis a very nice one in tetenhall village, but i cant remember the name

Back
Top Bottom