Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Iniesta

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Based on his performance so far tonite we could do a lot worse than try to sign him for this season.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Class player but how old is he now? Don’t think we’re into signing players who are closer to the end of their career than the beginning lol

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could do a job. Who's the bloke who took the Portugal penalty? He looks half decent - could be worth a cheeky bid...

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Madness he’s going to play in Japan, I know it wasn’t purely football reasons and that he wants to grow his wine company to provide employment to his region.

He’s still the best midfielder in the world.

Wigan Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Imagine a Wolves shirt with Iniesta on the back, I'm not sure it could get any better

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Class player but how old is he now? Don’t think we’re into signing players who are closer to the end of their career than the beginning lol
I agree we are targeting young talent that can improve and increase in value but I would make an exception in Iniesta’s case he still looks absolute class and he is very much a team player that should appeal to Nuno.

Tezthewolvesfan

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would have him in a heart beat, anyone who is saying otherwise is seriously getting ahead of them themselves....

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bloody hell - we're after Iniesta now!!!!!!! Let's get Xavi out of retirement and we could pair them both up in the middle!!!!!

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know he's already gone to Japan and it'd never happen anyway but I'd love him.

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Being realistic if he was coming to England, he would have gone to man city............................but it is great that we can even dream about this type of signing

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonderful player. So silky. I read somewhere that at a very young age he adapted his style/method of play to suit his physique and (relative lack of) power. He plays like he is wearing slippers. Magic player. Japan's gain, Europe's loss. Definitely good for a couple of season's in the prem but alas not gonna happen.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From the deepest, darkest depths of this tournament (or the next) will emerge the next real talent.

justanotherwolf

Reaction score
Wonderful player. So silky. I read somewhere that at a very young age he adapted his style/method of play to suit his physique and (relative lack of) power. He plays like he is wearing slippers. Magic player. Japan's gain, Europe's loss. Definitely good for a couple of season's in the prem but alas not gonna happen.

The infamous quote of what Guardiola (supposedly) said to Xavi many years ago:

"You will retire me but [Iniesta] will retire us all"

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Based on his performance so far tonite we could do a lot worse than try to sign him for this season.

Funnily enough I was thinking exactly the same thing as I watched the Portugal v Spain match.
I know he is getting old now but I think he would be a magnificent signing just for our first season back in the PL. :);)

W

we8wba

He’s already signed to Kobe

So strange thread, if he was coming to England he’d go with pep as a wind down career

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His name is on the back of my Barca shirt, the one I got on holiday. He is my favourite overseas player, even though I don't support Spain. The best player in the world for being able to thread moves through a compact defence. Why do goalscorers always have highest billing? For me, it's the defence openers up who are most crucial to a team, which is why I want us to keep Leo.

Back
Top Bottom