Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

If you could ask Nuno one question

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought for soooooooo long about that one too, and just couldn't think of anything even remotely clever :)

So as a joke to myself, put the shortest and lamest answer possible.
I think, given the other responses, something about sausage being more appropriate for pizza...

Y

Yout85

Great. Although it’s a slow boring week thanks for giving us a chuckle. .....great fun to read.
Also, some of answers were clever....except the pineapple one.....lol
.....and you were doing so well.

I'll give it another shot...

"I like a pizza. Most importantly I appreciate pineapple. When I first saw Pizza with pinneapple I was delighted.

"Now is the moment for eating, not making Garlic bread. We'll bring drinks, yes, try to make the pizza go down better. We look to develop our tastes.

"I hope I can help build a new pizza. I’m looking forward to getting inspiration from those golden (1950s) years – and making a new pizza.

"I turned down Dominoes. I believe in the new project. I really want to build something. I really want to see pineapple on everybody's pizza in future"

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll give it another shot...

"I like a pizza. Most importantly I appreciate pineapple. When I first saw Pizza with pinneapple I was delighted.

"Now is the moment for eating, not making Garlic bread. We'll bring drinks, yes, try to make the pizza go down better. We look to develop our tastes.

"I hope I can help build a new pizza. I’m looking forward to getting inspiration from those golden (1950s) years – and making a new pizza.

"I turned down Dominoes. I believe in the new project. I really want to build something. I really want to see pineapple on everybody's pizza in future"

Just so you know,the addition of pineapple to pizza with ham, was started in Canada by,I think ,Greek immigrants.
Anybody who does not approve is either or their immediate ancestors are from the shallow end of the DNA pool...lol

Anyway Yout85,
I’m bored again. The Hudderfield games is sooooo far away. Let’s have an encore.....lol
Cheers mate.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just so you know,the addition of pineapple to pizza with ham, was started in Canada by,I think ,Greek immigrants.
Anybody who does not approve is either or their immediate ancestors are from the shallow end of the DNA pool...lol

Anyway Yout85,
I’m bored again. The Hudderfield games is sooooo far away. Let’s have an encore.....lol
Cheers mate.
With an ex who was Italian l could never approve...

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why have you gone off Traore after chasing him for a long time?
Except for yourself, who has the greatest beard?
How would you solve Brexit?

D

Deleted member 4382

Anyway Yout85,
Cheers mate.
Do you include it for its flavour changing benefits?
Lucky Mrs Vancouver!!!

Y

Yout85

Why have you gone off Traore after chasing him for a long time?
Except for yourself, who has the greatest beard?
How would you solve Brexit?

Patience Peszky… his time will come. Roma non è stata costruita in un giorno…. We're building long term.

Joao..... but he's just trying to copy me.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…. You morons got yourself into (out of) this, so you can get yourselves out (back in) of it :D

D

Deleted member 4382

One just compliments the other...
Like baked beans and toast,
Beer and pizza
Strawberries and ice cream....
More beer and pizza....lol
Not quite what I meant when I mentioned the wonderful powers of pineapple.;)
It changes the taste for Mrs Vancouver if you know what I mean.;);););)

Highwayman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What does your wife think of you licking your moustache? My wife doesn’t like me licking mine so I keep it short.

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whats your favourite ale in the Dog & Gun

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought for soooooooo long about that one too, and just couldn't think of anything even remotely clever :)

So as a joke to myself, put the shortest and lamest answer possible.

It was the right answer though tbf.

Pineapple belongs no where near a pizza.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How does the last 18 months rank alongside your other career achievements?

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would have to be "Are you going to sign a top notch striker come January?" ;)

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who would you rather room with on tour-
1 Willy Boly ?
2 Conor Cody ?
3 ww1963 ?

Back
Top Bottom